Kudos to Tee Martin

Mustng959

After watching the team play the last few weeks, especially the QB position, there's definitely been extreme improvement! I believe all of the coaches get their due credit but an extra shout for Tee Martin coming down to the field and being instrumental mentoring at his old position of signal calling. A VFL that's sharing his success and passing that spirit and gametime knowledge to young protege on a position we thought a few weeks back was hopeless this year. Thanks Tee!!!

After watching the team play the last few weeks, especially the QB position, there's definitely been extreme improvement! I believe all of the coaches get their due credit but an extra shout for Tee Martin coming down to the field and being instrumental mentoring at his old position of signal calling. A VFL that's sharing his success and passing that spirit and gametime knowledge to young protege on a position we thought a few weeks back was hopeless this year. Thanks Tee!!!

Is Tee the QB coach now? Thought he was wide receiver coach.

This not aimed at you Other_Guy, but a month ago I was taking hell for saying that on this forum. Things can change in a hurry.
Lol no doubt. My lack of faith has come from Pruitt, not the staff. You look at the names and exp on that list and you come to either 2 conclusions that Pruitt is the problem or current roster, NOT that its a bad staff.

Well he and the QB coach both deserve a lot of credit. The QBs are getting substantially better and the WRs are actually out there fighting unlike years past. Granted Jennings was always going hard, the others seemed to go through the motions but not a lot of extra effort in the past.

Reactions: Mustng959
There's a lot of credit to go around, but the biggest difference to me is the o-line play. That group can make everyone look either really good or really bad, and lately they have done enough to make the QBs, receivers and RBs look much improved. Not sure if that is Friend or more involvement from Chaney, but whatever it is they have to be the most improved unit.

Lol no doubt. My lack of faith has come from Pruitt, not the staff. You look at the names and exp on that list and you come to either 2 conclusions that Pruitt is the problem or current roster, NOT that its a bad staff.

An offensive line that finally comes together and gels can make a whole team look better . I really think everyone has bought in , coach’s also and it’s starting to show up in how we play . It’s the toughness and believing they can do it is what I like seeing most .

Reactions: Tstormtrooper

VN Store

Back