Kristi Noem (R) Gov. S. Dak

I’m 38 and she is hot

220px-Kristi_L._Noem_113th_Congress.jpg
She did win the South Dakota Snow Queen title.

[QUOTE="StarRaider, post: 18400065, member: 14531"'[/QUOTE]

JJ Cale's versions of After Midnight and Cocaine make Clapton's sound like the Bay City Rollers.....

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I told my wife last night that she will be a major contender to be the R nominee for President soon.

GOP not realistically nominating a woman as POTUS for awhile, yet. Eventually demographics may compel it. But not anytime soon.

For the foreseeable future, the GOP will definitely be interested in nominating candidates who can't be labeled as racist, sexist, or some other -ist.
Problem is no matter who is nominated they will somehow label them racist/sexist. If it’s Tim Scott they will go with Durbins phrase: he’s a token candidate.

Problem is no matter who is nominated they will somehow label them racist/sexist. If it’s Tim Scott they will go with Durbins phrase: he’s a token candidate.
Yes - the Dems could label someone like Scott as a token candidate and say that the GOP is racist for nominating him, but the Dems couldn't say that Scott himself is a racist.

Reactions: volfanjustin
GOP not realistically nominating a woman as POTUS for awhile, yet. Eventually demographics may compel it. But not anytime soon.

When Republicuck McShame picked airhead Palin as VP it kinda tainted the whole apple cart.

VN Store

Back