Kristen Clement

Vanderbilt had a player in the late 90s that was pretty good looking...Ashley McElhiney...

199012.jpg

Thats going a little bit far with the comparison. She's kind of cute for a redhead. I mean how many guys here would kick her out of bed.

What are some of you looking at? I cannot believe 2 people on VN have made the assertion that Ashley McElhiney is hot. Kick her out of bed? I wouldn't let her in my yard.

Listen to you guys, acting as if paper bags were only made to carry groceries in.

Thats going a little bit far with the comparison. She's kind of cute for a redhead. I mean how many guys here would kick her out of bed.

She's at least a 2 beer minimum chick. I wouldn't kick her out of bed... :crazy:

BTW, I'm using the beer scale. 0-1 beers means you would definitely hit it. Anything over 6 is pushing it.

If you need 12 beers...:eek:hmy: :crazy:

didnt she date one of the Vandy basketball players...that guy that was good friends with Ron Mercer. And yes, I agree, she's a milkbone, but it is kind of cool that she coached a men's team.

Clement was hot. I cant find any pics that actually make her look as good as she really did though. I always thought Brittany Jackson was hot too.

VN Store

Back