Kongbo to O-Tackle?

penguifall.gif

Well, no matter what position he's played thus far he's been a no show. He's finding out the difference between JUCO & FBS college football.

I would play him both at DE & DT. I would also line him up as a LB every once & a while just to rush the QB from a disguised alignment. We've got to get something more out of this guy than what we have thru the 1st 2 games.

Well, no matter what position he's played thus far he's been a no show. He's finding out the difference between JUCO & FBS college football.

I would play him both at DE & DT. I would also line him up as a LB every once & a while just to rush the QB from a disguised alignment. We've got to get something more out of this guy than what we have thru the 1st 2 games.

Go back and watch both games. His stats aren't astounding but to say he's a no show is extreme. His presence has been felt for sure. For a guy who has had one year of Canadian high school football and one year of Juco experience, I'd say he's doing just fine.

Reactions: 1 person
We have basically already made Ethan Wolf a Tackle because he can't go out for a pass because he has to chip to save our Tackles now.

Reactions: 1 person
Wow, just heard this is actually happening from a guy on the team. He is getting a dead serious look at LT. He apparently is very positive about the potential switch and just wants this team to win even if he has to start training as place kicker. The only thing that he is upset about is he is going to have to change numbers as he and Hurd both wear #1.

Go back and watch both games. His stats aren't astounding but to say he's a no show is extreme. His presence has been felt for sure. For a guy who has had one year of Canadian high school football and one year of Juco experience, I'd say he's doing just fine.

Obviously, we are not watching the same football games there buddy. :wink:

Wow, just heard this is actually happening from a guy on the team. He is getting a dead serious look at LT. He apparently is very positive about the potential switch and just wants this team to win even if he has to start training as place kicker. The only thing that he is upset about is he is going to have to change numbers as he and Hurd both wear #1.

Man I hope you're serious just for all the keyboard heroes earlier in the thread lol

VN Store

Back