Knox Mayor Issues Order to Close Restaurants, Bars, Gyms and Event Venues

I bought 4 cases of beer, 12 bottles of wine, and I will get some liquor tomorrow. I will also buy some paint and some pickets to repair some of the fence on my property and I am ready for 2 to 3 weeks of mandatory quarantine!
Whats that address again? I'm really good at drinking and watching paint dry!

I bought 4 cases of beer, 12 bottles of wine, and I will get some liquor tomorrow. I will also buy some paint and some pickets to repair some of the fence on my property and I am ready for 2 to 3 weeks of mandatory quarantine!

.Gov employees are loving this ****. Free vacation

So what about after this weekend? Huff the paint?

Reactions: FLVOL_79
Remember how they always said nothing was the same after 9/11? Get ready, this virus will be this generations 9/11.
It will probably be worse.

Who holds the power to drum up inflated timelines even after the dust settles? The feds. Who can put in preventative measures for a future crisis, regardless of actual magnitude? The feds.

This is what I've been warning people about in the CV thread: The government using the virus as an excuse for tyranny.
Amy chance it's a really bad illness we're trying to get a handle on? Fauci has 50 years experience and he's concerned. Trump's concerned. Is Trump concocting this to keep himself from getting reelected or to take away our guns? I can't keep up

Amy chance it's a really bad illness we're trying to get a handle on? Fauci has 50 years experience and he's concerned. Trump's concerned. Is Trump concocting this to keep himself from getting reelected or to take away our guns? I can't keep up
Does that give the .gov a right to declare martial law, ban domestic travel, force businesses to close down, etc.?

Im still working. The only way that doesnt happen is if all air traffic is grounded.

Do ATC controllers have the same rules as pilots when it comes to boozing before a shift?

I think I remember you’re an equipment guy but thought you might know and I’ve always wondered.

Does that give the .gov a right to declare martial law, ban domestic travel, force businesses to close down, etc.?
I don't know I'm not a lawyer. Probably since we've done it before. Flights were grounded for 9/11. My point is not everything is a conspiracy. Fauci says a few weeks of isolation could really flatten the curve. It's hard for me to argue with him using my business degree

Where are your numbers? Or you just live off Facebook arguments?

At 225,000 infected, I took a worst case scenario and got 15 severe cases per county. Does that overwhelm the system?.

I do not waste my life with Facebook. My numbers come from a national leading epidemiologist. I work in the healthcare industry. You?

The actual illness doesn't stop politicians from using the opportunity to further their agendas. Exhibit A is Nancy trying to slide through her free abortions rider on a Bill to mitigate the economic carnage. And Hillary labeled the Right as deplorable.

Reactions: davethevol
The actual illness doesn't stop politicians from using the opportunity to further their agendas. Exhibit A is Nancy trying to slide through her free abortions rider on a Bill to mitigate the economic carnage. And Hillary labeled the Right as deplorable.
Yeah happens all the time. Some needless industrial sewer pipe got laid near my neighborhood in the 80s as part of a bill to refurbish the Library of Congress. It still doesn't mean that it's a bad idea to close some bars for a couple of weeks if the CDC and others think so

Trump released the virus in China and let it spread to the USA to create a Pandemic. He will declare marshal law and anoint himself God King Emperor for Life and dissolve the government. He will then create a new glorious government run by his kids and extras from the shelved Wizard of Oz Lollypop Guild docudrama.

Do ATC controllers have the same rules as pilots when it comes to boozing before a shift?

I think I remember you’re an equipment guy but thought you might know and I’ve always wondered.
Not sure. I know we in general can test positive for alcohol if its within a certain limit and be ok...like 0.02 and below I think. They have fatigue mitigation rules similiar to crew rest but a much shorter window. I can work 14 hours but have to have 9 hours before I can work again. I'm an operations dude and that rule is firm for most. I dont talk to air traffic control unless a plane crashes.

A man got back from a trip. He went to eat inside a restaurant Monday. Tuesday he starts running a temp. He and his wife now have Covid-19. He and his wife were the first two cases in that county. He possibly unintentionally infected everyone in that restaurant Monday.

This happened two counties away from me.
Trip to where? Wuhan, Italy, Seattle?

All trips created equal?

VN Store

Back