Knecht > Edey

Dude Dalton is the most amazing player I have watched play for Tennesssee. Better than Grant Williams, better than the Admiral, better than Chris Lofton, better than Ron Slay. Wasn’t alive to watch Alan Houston. Go freaking vols. I love how Dalton just takes over. When we are losing he says f this im going off. I love him. Go vols !

Dude Dalton is the most amazing player I have watched play for Tennesssee. Better than Grant Williams, better than the Admiral, better than Chris Lofton, better than Ron Slay. Wasn’t alive to watch Alan Houston. Go freaking vols. I love how Dalton just takes over. When we are losing he says f this im going off. I love him. Go vols !
Houston was amazing and I can't imagine what he would have done with a solid team around him. Love to see a game of horse with him, DK and Lofton

Yes, he's even better than Houston. I played against him and he didn't have the killer instinct like DK.

Meh. He is no Stephen Pearl

Last edited:
I’ve watched UT basketball a long time. I think you have to go back to Dale Ellis. What I really like about DK is that he’s at his best when he’s needed most. Fun, fun,fun to watch!

Last edited:
He’s the best player I’ve ever seen play for Tennessee. And really… It’s not even close. Lofton was good. So was Grant Williams and others. But the fact that Knetch can take over a game anytime he feels it’s needed and score from anywhere on the floor is insane. And his mental game… to play his best ball at the most important times is crazy

I go back to the late 80s, and IMO he is the best I’ve seen in the Orange. Throw Houston and THarris in there, too.

Reactions: StrangeVol
I do get a little sick of hearing Jimmy Dykes and others suggesting we're relying too much on Knecht in the same breath with praising Kentucky's "higher ceiling." Are they serious? Such short memories. Need I remind them Knecht scored just 16 at Rupp while the team scored 103 in a win over a Kentucky team that was saying before the game that our entire offense runs through Knecht? Jimmy please.

VN Store

Back