Kirby Smart said..

I think this is easily something we could overreact to. He just wants the best for his son, which is as many opportunities as possible.

Peyton probably wants every coach in the nation to recruit his son. It's in his kid's best interest to get as many offers as possible.

I don't blame Peyton not wanting his kid to go here solely on how much expectations and pressure we as a fanbase would put on him. Not to mention trying to play where he sees his dad's stuff all over the place.
Eli didn't care at Ole Miss.

I think Kirby and Peyton have a really good relationship. I doubt if he really said it, Peyton was being serious. Some fans assume these former players and coaches hate one another the way fan bases hate other teams.

me too. I also think they kid the crap out of each other since kirby intercepted peyton twice in one game, I believe.

Reactions: SLODAWG
And he’s just making nice anyway. Knows what Georgia’s situation will be eight years down the road. And if it were today I doubt Kieten would want him to even go there. They are not a pass happy all sense. Hell they aren’t much of an offense at all.
What will their situation be in 8 years?

And he’s just making nice anyway. Knows what Georgia’s situation will be eight years down the road. And if it were today I doubt Kieten would want him to even go there. They are not a pass happy all sense. Hell they aren’t much of an offense at all.

UGA PPG:
vs Clemson - 10
vs UAB - 56
vs USC - 40
vs Vandy - 62
vs Arkansas - 37
vs Auburn - 34
vs UK - 30
vs UF - 34
vs Mizzou - 43
vs UT - 41

Enough "much".