Kingdom Hearts

AthensTnVol

Anyone out there Kingdom Hearts players? The original came out when I was just getting into gaming and was my favorite game as a kid... currently playing through all of them on PS4 to try and figure out the story before the new one comes out in January.

I like the Disney characters and settings, and I like Final Fantasy, but I found the first game to be boring. Particularly the combat. It is literally the only game to ever put me to sleep. Not hyperbole. Not like "Oh I'm sleepy, but I'm still gonna play this." But I was literally in the middle of a fight, not a cut scene, and feel asleep during it. How does that happen? Its supposed to be an action combat game. It's a shame really, cause as a marriage of two things I liked, I wanted to like the game.

I did enjoy the ship building, tho, and built a few. Not sure if that ever made it into the sequels, since I didn't play them.

I liked the first 2 i think, was something to.do. between FF titles...combat, character and armor etc is very much lacking compared to other square enix RPGs. Fun to play, though.

I like FF and Disney but remember not liking the combat/gameplay of the first one

I never played the first two. I have this preordered though

It's an awesome game so far. But I'm very biased towards this franchise

VN Store

Back