Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

Its going to take money to get the recruits now, yesterday is gone. The leading 4 female players all had nationally run commercials going during the mens tournament, at least on streaming networks.

Well with the football search we know he swung for the fences with James Franklin. Not afraid to go after a big name and make them same no. Should be an interesting to see who we can make listen.
And then offered an assistant coach. So he seems willing to consider all options

Reactions: glv98
I am curious. Why is her name being brought up? Because she looks good?
Smokin’ hot. Criteria #1, of course.
Might use her looks to get fans to the arena.

(And, she is something like 244-41 as a coach, and everyone speaks about her high character and her relationship skills and all that. Doubt she’s the choice, but c’mon, might as well consider everyone and then choose the right one.)

(And, she is something like 244-41 as a coach, and everyone speaks about her high character and her relationship skills and all that. Doubt she’s the choice, but c’mon, might as well consider everyone and then choose the right one.)
no

Lisa Bluder will have to rebuild after Clark is gone anyway, so she might as well do a rebuild at Tennessee. ; )

She shouldn’t even be considered as a serious candidate.

NEW INFO HAS BEEN REVEALED TO ME!!

I’m 1000000% team Gotlieb!!! She has been a east coast gal and spent time at Cleveland!

Pls DW PLSSSSS

Also Uconn do us a solid and beat them so we can move the process along

a big huge no. She would have absolutely zero success here.

Reactions: brittannica
Becky Hammon
Jeff Walz

Should be the first two calls. Becky will likely say no, but shes only making 1 million a year in the WNBA.
Walz should be interested, i think he was interested the first two times the job opened. Maybe i read that somewhere idk. Both would be really good hires.
Walz isn’t coming.

VN Store

Back