Kiffin will be in the tri-cities!!

BloodRUNZOrange

KrazzyKiffinKilla
Hey anyone with any information about Lane Kiffin being in Kingsport for the caravan tour please post. I would love to get the place rocking and get as many people as possible and show him how the tri cities supports tennessee football...I know its going to be at the Alandale barn but thats all i know and that the tickets for food are already sold out......

are you sure that it is there? i have heard that it was goin to be at the convention center there in kingsport but i didnt hear it from a reliable source so your prolly right.

5:30 pm registration opens
6:00 pm program starts

allandale barn area - kingsport tn -

follow signs on 11w for parking

tickets with food included are indeed sold out; however, due to high demand, we've decided to offer "walk up registration" option available monday at 5:30 pm for $10 per person - note...there will be no food voucher with this ticket.

Park, register for event only @ $10 per person (cash or check), bring your lawn chairs, and umbrella (just in case) - and enjoy the event.

Go vols!!

will there be time for autographs or what??? first time for a caravan...

I was there....just got back a little while ago actually. It was a really good time! Everyone was very friendly and it was very laid back. Kiffin and Pearl were there. They signed autographs and took pictures with everyone who came up to them. We saw them do some tv and radio interviews, then they'd sign/take more pics. They started the program around 6:30 with Bob Kesling. Kiffin went first and spoke, not sure how long, I didn't really check. Bruce followed him. There were plenty of laughs from both of them. It was a really nice event, decent weather, and not too many people. =)

Any thing in particular that kiffin might have said that might be news to us? Anything about recruiting and or Next Season? And Thanks for telling us how it went, sounds like you had a good time there!!

Let me think about it and I'll definitely fill you in if I think of something new. Someone asked him if he was going to get a big recruiting class next year and of course he said yes and he hoped to have the number 1 in the nation. He just talked about how he pulled Jenzen and Nu'keese when everyone said he couldn't. He said he was sad to see BJ go, but Crompton's had a good spring, as well as Stevens. I think everything was pretty general and stuff he's already said. He kept joking about not wanting to say too much because he didn't want to end up on sportscenter ha. I can't really think of anything too major, but maybe someone else will think of it =)

Let me think about it and I'll definitely fill you in if I think of something new. Someone asked him if he was going to get a big recruiting class next year and of course he said yes and he hoped to have the number 1 in the nation. He just talked about how he pulled Jenzen and Nu'keese when everyone said he couldn't. He said he was sad to see BJ go, but Crompton's had a good spring, as well as Stevens. I think everything was pretty general and stuff he's already said. He kept joking about not wanting to say too much because he didn't want to end up on sportscenter ha. I can't really think of anything too major, but maybe someone else will think of it =)

Thanks for the info.:)

Not the best, but they give you an idea. The first 3 are Bruce and Lane giving interviews. The 4th is Lane surrounded by fans waiting on autographs haha. Last is Bob Kesling and Lane.

Attachments

• DSCI0569.jpg
    DSCI0569.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 4
  • DSCI0571.jpg
    DSCI0571.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCI0572.jpg
    DSCI0572.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSCI0574.jpg
    DSCI0574.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCI0576.jpg
    DSCI0576.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 1
Bruce on stage with Bob Kesling....and then me with Lane. I had to add it ha. I'm very excited about it, especially since he was wearing orange and partially smiling :yes:

Attachments

• DSCI0578.jpg
    DSCI0578.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSCI0579.jpg
    DSCI0579.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 4
  • HaleyUT.jpg
    HaleyUT.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 4
Bruce on stage with Bob Kesling....and then me with Lane. I had to add it ha. I'm very excited about it, especially since he was wearing orange and partially smiling :yes:

AingeFan10, I was curious if that was actually you in your avatar. I guess I got my answer by the pic with CLK you posted. Good pics, Thanks! :good!:

AingeFan10, I was curious if that was actually you in your avatar. I guess I got my answer by the pic with CLK you posted. Good pics, Thanks! :good!:

Haha I've actually had a few people ask me that, so no worries. I'm just glad my pic with him turned out decent....I was worried, but it's all good. Oh and thanks and you're very welcome!

Haha I've actually had a few people ask me that, so no worries. I'm just glad my pic with him turned out decent....I was worried, but it's all good. Oh and thanks and you're very welcome!

Your pics turned out great. I wanted to make it but I had some other things going on and I couldn't work it out.

Your pics turned out great. I wanted to make it but I had some other things going on and I couldn't work it out.

Thanks =) Well, I probably shouldn't have went since I have 3 finals tomorrow, but I mean, it's the VOLS so was there even a question? I'll take them over studying any day haha.....late night for me!

Thanks =) Well, I probably shouldn't have went since I have 3 finals tomorrow, but I mean, it's the VOLS so was there even a question? I'll take them over studying any day haha.....late night for me!

And now you are on Volnation. You are so smart you don't even have to study.:)

And now you are on Volnation. You are so smart you don't even have to study.:)

Well, you know....I'm very much so a procrastinator and this is one of the best places to express that. I'm pretty smart, but sadly I don't know if I'm that smart.....hopefully it will all just come to me :yes:

VN Store

Back