Kiffin Slips Again

I think he is just being himself...no REAL harm no foul...I know I have colored outside the lines a few times and knew it...It is easy to jump on him now but I am sure there is a method to his madness....I think he will do us all proud, and to be honest people should get off his back and pour themselves a big cup of shut the F*#K up and enjoy their spring and summer and look forward to football season...GO VOLS...A VOL NO MATTER WHAT...Cheers

I wish the media would shut up, I guess they are doing their best to get Tn and Kiffin in trouble. ESPN is looking at ever little detail and they report these stories the way they want to. So keep going local Media and give ESPN and those pricks up there more bullets for the gun. If you give them the amo they will do their best to bring Tennessee down so Kiffin gets fired and our program becomes the beating post of the SEC east. Nothing would make them more happy then seeing Tennessee in trouble and Flordia and Bama on top every year. So give Kiffin a break Flumer commited Secondary Violations every year and I never saw it one time on ESPN, so please shut up local media. You are hurting this progam more than helping it.

Those Sports Animal guys like Hyams, Pennington, Bob Hodge don't seem to like Kiffin very much. They seem very nostalgic for Fulmer and the class he brought to the Tennessee "family". I think they are worried that the reputation of UT is being tarnished by Kiffin, Orgeron and the shady crew he has brought to the hill. I think they worry about the Vols gaining an outlaw Canes image instead of cultivating good old southern Tennessee class.

Those Sports Animal guys like Hyams, Pennington, Bob Hodge don't seem to like Kiffin very much. They seem very nostalgic for Fulmer and the class he brought to the Tennessee "family". I think they are worried that the reputation of UT is being tarnished by Kiffin, Orgeron and the shady crew he has brought to the hill. I think they worry about the Vols gaining an outlaw Canes image instead of cultivating good old southern Tennessee class.

With no access...their show is nothing more than a gossip column. They are the Memphis Mafia with a dead Elvis. Upset but completely irrelevant.

The local media would like him instantly if he granted them more access. When the old guard was sent packing, the local media guys' meal ticket left with it. Connections gone, access gone. They're bitter.

It doesn't help that Kiffin doesn't give a hill of beans about the local hack's opinions.... when Kiffin goes to the media, he goes national. Rome, ESPN, etc., he doesn't jack around with the small timers.

If you ever really listened to the sports animal (I listen as little as possible), the people that usually call in are complete redneck idiots. One guy that repeatedly calls in sounds like he is a year away from using an electronic voice box.

I think they are still peeved because they lost their "insiders access". Without the "family" of CPF and staff feeding them info they tend to grab the negative and run with it. I would have expected that access to increase once things slowed down after NSD. And of course, the writers aren't doing themselves any favors with CLK and company at this point either.

Say what you will about CLK. Until this team runs on the field and proves to be inCrompitent, I'll assume the staff has a method to the madness.

Last edited:
Have you ever heard of the Fulmer award? Maybe you should bark up another short tree.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

. One guy that repeatedly calls in sounds like he is a year away from using an electronic voice box.

Thats not very cool. He's an old man that probably looks forward to the show. Give your opinion of the hosts, but try not to show your intelligence by making fun of an old man.

Excuse me there Genuine....who was it that was trying to hire Coach O besides us? Worry about your own backyard.

Shady???

So tell me 'Genuine', if Orgeron would have gone to LSU would you still classify him as 'shady'?

Take your time with the answer....

Thats not very cool. He's an old man that probably looks forward to the show. Give your opinion of the hosts, but try not to show your intelligence by making fun of an old man.

When he calls a radio station and makes his comments publicly, I have every right to belittle him and his comments.

When he calls a radio station and makes his comments publicly, I have every right to belittle him and his comments.

Not to sure belittling someone is a 'right'. Not to mention the question, is it 'cool'...

JMO

I know this isn't the point of the thread, but you do have every right to disagree with his comments but to talk about his voice? What if he has throat cancer would that be funny and worth getting a laugh from? Every right, give me a friggin break. That old man probably fought in a war to give you that right. Enough of that, hopefully you get the point. Go Vols!

If you ever really listened to the sports animal (I listen as little as possible), the people that usually call in are complete redneck idiots. One guy that repeatedly calls in sounds like he is a year away from using an electronic voice box.

Agree, it gets worse when there is hot news... Its painful to listen to Vol Calls, they need to do a better job of caller screening.

Well here ya go...another SEC foe defending Fulmers classy Tenn. Seems to me ya'll ALL portrayed him as a blubbering freakin' idiot until you're now staring down the barrell of Kiff, Kiff Sr, and the coach you were SURE you had. Now he's a diabolical architect of a Miami like thug machine. You guys are pathetic...make sure those mouth pieces are in and your chin straps are on tight. It appears to me that YOUR coach has inhereted the "Dunce" hat.

VN Store

Back