Kiffin returns to Knoxville

I think the best thing would be for the fans to not even acknowledge his presence. Instead of acting like butthurt jealous ex lovers. Silence would get under his skin more than anything.

Reactions: 1 person
The coolest thing would be to ignore it. Otherwise, we look like the jilted unpopular girl in h.s. And it was, like, so five years ago.

Our football team sucks, so why not at least have a little fun messing with the guy that got us into this situation. I guess everyone can be polite as possible as he runs up the score on us.

Lane: Al Davis was your father!

Nicky Satan has a new blond punk beeotch!

mini-moron

No more "size" discounts from the local working girls/guys.

This was actually pretty funny. The fact that it aired on the news and was obviously intended to be a joke. I liked how they kept putting "Ridiculous Dramatization" whenever they did the flash backs.

Funny, but I heard a similar haircut story about Dooley. Some of these guys expect rock-star treatment from local businesses that are probably living month-to-month. Pay for your service and be gracious about it. Geez.

Knoxville news has always been subpar. I remember comments on YouTube videos of local news stations covering the Kiffin debacle thought the broadcast was from the 90s lol

Our football team sucks, so why not at least have a little fun messing with the guy that got us into this situation. I guess everyone can be polite as possible as he runs up the score on us.

If it's in good taste I agree. I Already know some people will take it too far, and make our fan base look ridiculous.

Karma always come back and he will be the fall and the reason why bama gives Tennessee its first big win ....a well needed win and brighter future hope

VN Store

Back