Kicking game

I will. His 2 missed FG changed the outlook of the game. His missed FG this year will hurt his NFL stock if he has any. Jumping around like an idiot against Arky and then Pruitt said he had a hurt knee??? BS. Great players make plays when they are on the field. Ive seen great kickers at UT, he is not one of them.

Then you've only started watching this season apparently. I'm not going to get into stats, I will afford you that pleasure .

Then you've only started watching this season apparently. I'm not going to get into stats, I will afford you that pleasure .
No, ive watched UT 30+ years. I have seen great kickers who have been consistently great throughout their entire career at the university and gone on to be great in the NFL. Our current kicker is not going to be one of them.

No, ive watched UT 30+ years. I have seen great kickers who have been consistently great throughout their entire career at the university and gone on to be great in the NFL. Our current kicker is not going to be one of them.
No you haven't

Cimaglia has been hurt since June, but he gives us our best chance to win, so...
Hurt since June? Then why play and bring down the whole team with his inept licking? I guess ego over championship play is all these kids reach for today. This kicker fails and hurts the team. Very selfish.

Hurt since June? Then why play and bring down the whole team with his inept licking? I guess ego over championship play is all these kids reach for today. This kicker fails and hurts the team. Very selfish.
JT Carver Martin Westview committed to UT. This young man has a leg like a cannon. Relief is on the way

VN Store

Back