Keyton and Milton

The question with Ramel has always been his speed. But, similar to Cedric, he makes up for that with great route-running. I would like to see Ramel improve his speed just a tad so as to give Milton a little more room for error on deep balls. Although he was plenty open on that bomb in the Orange Bowl.

Yes he was. Dont think the broadcast even showed the full route, but I saw it somewhere. He double moved that CB and the guy bit w one step, and Keystone was gone for a 5 yard separation ... TD Big Orange! (In my best John Ward voice)

That's what I mean by props for him. The announcers never mentioned him after that, bc he's somehow not on their narrative radar. Neither was Darnell Wright. The entire Bama game and the entire CU game and his name was never mentioned. Will Anderson & Klubnick the Great sure were. 🙄

Yes he was. Dont think the broadcast even showed the full route, but I saw it somewhere. He double moved that CB and the guy bit w one step, and Keystone was gone for a 5 yard separation ... TD Big Orange! (In my best John Ward voice)

That's what I mean by props for him. The announcers never mentioned him after that, bc he's somehow not on their narrative radar. Neither was Darnell Wright. The entire Bama game and the entire CU game and his name was never mentioned. Will Anderson & Klubnick the Great sure were. 🙄

Yeah, but his parents were there.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
1685021437384.png Any idea who the Volunteer Club is?? Are they affiliated with UT or, a separate organization? They must have footed the bill for this Times Square ad and I know that they are all about NIL.

Keyton will have a huge year. Didn't get the headlines but should have. McCoy and Keyton might be the best duo for yards after the catch than we've ever had in my 73 years. Keyton's catch against Fl. Gets the praise but his first down grab on 3rd down while breaking 2 tackles in the Bama game is my favorite.

Cuz he was Tillman’s replacement at outside WR. Lot to love about Keyton, but it wasn’t a one on one competition with Squirrel. For limited opportunities, Squirrel eclipsed him in productivity imo. Reminds me of Hyatt in a limited Pruitt offense. Big plays waiting to happen…and happening despite.
It did look like Squirrel was more productive. But if you look at the stats, Squirrel had 29 catches for 475 yards averaging 16.5 yards per catch. Keyton had 32 for 568 at 17.8 ypc.

It did look like Squirrel was more productive. But if you look at the stats, Squirrel had 29 catches for 475 yards averaging 16.5 yards per catch. Keyton had 32 for 568 at 17.8 ypc.
And as an outside receiver, he should have more ypc. Shows Squirrel's explosiveness in more limited touches as a slot receiver.

Honestly it’s gonna be the Bru and squirrel show.. Rem was gonna the star for HB but it just didn’t work out. He even admitted he didn’t try up until last year
made some huge catches and will gain but I expect him to be 3rd in Yards

Yes he was. Dont think the broadcast even showed the full route, but I saw it somewhere. He double moved that CB and the guy bit w one step, and Keyton was gone for a 5 yard separation ... TD Big Orange! (In my best John Ward voice)

Twister! Wait for it (0:46)!

VN Store

Back