Keyton and Milton

The guys are on the big board in Times Square View attachment 552795!

The question with Ramel has always been his speed. But, similar to Cedric, he makes up for that with great route-running. I would like to see Ramel improve his speed just a tad so as to give Milton a little more room for error on deep balls. Although he was plenty open on that bomb in the Orange Bowl.

I think RK is going to be the man. He’s been there and has great ability. He just needs to stay consistent.

Keaton has sticky hands. He has the speed and skills of a WR but the possession skills of a slot or TE. One of my favs in our receiving corps Last year and he’s young. He got on the field more and earlier than Squirrel as an fyi.

Keyton’s time is now. He’s going to get every opportunity to start on the perimeter. He made some spectacular plays last year that were also extremely important situationally. Like Darnell Wright, he’s a quiet guy that keeps his head down and works hard. He could have left the program, but stuck it out and is going to be rewarded.

Keaton has sticky hands. He has the speed and skills of a WR but the possession skills of a slot or TE. One of my favs in our receiving corps Last year and he’s young. He got on the field more and earlier than Squirrel as an fyi.
I mean he’s been at UT 3 years longer than Squirrel so…

Glad to see Ramel getting some props. That guy made so many big pays for us last year and gets ignored by the media. He's been solid as a rock for us. So I hope he gets big props and a lot of awards for a massive season.
If he takes the same approach to his game as Hyatt did, dude can be an absolute STUD. Maybe one of the better WRs we have seen since Justin Hunter.

WRU is coming back.

We still have LOTS of the top players overlooking us.

I honestly believe that our next 2 years are going to seriously turn that around.

Our past 2 years many thought it was just a Hendon Hooker thing but as Milton and Nico show that our O is legit and as our D gets better Tennessee Orange will start being seen and talked about everywhere.

Then the best players all across America will be forced to look closer at what we're building on our hill.

Then we WILL have a roster and the great depth to stand strong against Bama, UGa or anyone else in the country!

People are going to start looking at that big, bright Orange sun and saying there's how bright the future of our Tennessee footVOL Team is!

VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Cuz he was Tillman’s replacement at outside WR. Lot to love about Keyton, but it wasn’t a one on one competition with Squirrel. For limited opportunities, Squirrel eclipsed him in productivity imo. Reminds me of Hyatt in a limited Pruitt offense. Big plays waiting to happen…and happening despite.

The question with Ramel has always been his speed. But, similar to Cedric, he makes up for that with great route-running. I would like to see Ramel improve his speed just a tad so as to give Milton a little more room for error on deep balls. Although he was plenty open on that bomb in the Orange Bowl.

He looked fast enough when he burned the Clemson secondary in the orange bowl.

VN Store

Back