Kesling gives “Player of the Game” to Rattler??!

Was at the game and Tennesee gave Rattler all day in the pocket. And on top of that DBs gave Cushion all day to USCe non athletic skill players. Rattler had the easiest job all day.

Reactions: oz615
Was at the game and Tennesee gave Rattler all day in the pocket. And on top of that DBs gave Cushion all day to USCe non athletic skill players. Rattler had the easiest job all day.

Even on blitzes we gave him all day. Their protection was stout tonight

So the voice of the Vols tries to give the player of the game to Spencer Rattler, the opposing teams QB?
WT literal F?
Fortunately Pat Ryan stops him and tells him we don’t usually give the award to a player on the other team.
Geeze. Tim Banks, please take Blob with you.
I have defended Bob for years on here. I won’t anymore. He gets names wrong, seems argumentative at times with people who have forgotten more about football than he will ever know, and now he gives POG to somebody from the opposing team. Inexcusable

I have defended Bob for years on here. I won’t anymore. He gets names wrong, seems argumentative at times with people who have forgotten more about football than he will ever know, and now he gives POG to somebody from the opposing team. Inexcusable
As long as OSU wins, Bob is a happy man. Worst play by play announcer on the radio.

So the voice of the Vols tries to give the player of the game to Spencer Rattler, the opposing teams QB?
WT literal F?
Fortunately Pat Ryan stops him and tells him we don’t usually give the award to a player on the other team.
Geeze. Tim Banks, please take Blob with you.
Rattler was definitely the player of the game.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back