Kentucky will be ranked in the Top 10 (NOT!)

hmm-nope.gif

Love seeing Kentucky look like Kentucky. If they are getting owned by State's defense then we can feast on them.

I get where youre going with significance of 1 game beating a top 10 team. But with Kentucky particularly we are better with them losing tonight and then we do the same to them. We need recruits bypassing them more and more. While we are trying to rebuild we are better served of Kentucky going back to 4-8 and at best 7-5 seasons. Every tough league needs multiple door mats.

Last edited:
I’m really torn here. It’s great seeing the mild kitties get spanked by m state and their own utter mistakes, seeing them exposed for the pretenders they are. On the other hand, I was really really looking forward to us beating a “top 10” ranked team this year (and I don’t think it’s going to be GA).

Ouch. Hear that caterwauling moan? That’s the souls of the KY fans being crushed. 10-31 hahahaha.

Next week we need to help put them out of their misery.

I don't know about that. I read on here we don't have a chance against Mizzou, USCe, and Ole Sis. We are a 4-8 team.
Am I doing it right?
If that's how you want to do it. I wanted 6 wins this year. We got that (barring an upset). Kentucky would be gravy and get us to 7.

Reactions: GordonC
If that's how you want to do it. I wanted 6 wins this year. We got that (barring an upset). Kentucky would be gravy and get us to 7.
My post wasn't really about what you typed (I agree with you 110 percent), and I probably shouldn't have quoted you. Sorry. I was taking a jab at the posters who wrote off the season as 4-8 after Pitt, and there were a few. I hope we get to 8, of course, but I'm an optimist. :)
GO VOLS

My post wasn't really about what you typed (I agree with you 110 percent), and I probably shouldn't have quoted you. Sorry. I was taking a jab at the posters who wrote off the season as 4-8 after Pitt, and there were a few. I hope we get to 8, of course, but I'm an optimist. :)
GO VOLS
I figured as much, but on here, you never know.

Reactions: GordonC
If the kitty cats win tonight, they will be a Top 10 team next week.

They are #12 now.
Iowa lost today
Michigan lost today
Ole Miss is currently down to Auburn and their QB is on a cart headed to the locker room.

It’s time to end the streak! Go Vols! Let’s get this done.
They will not!

Reactions: lexkyvol

VN Store

Back