Kentucky vs. Kansas State

Bassmanbruno

Apparently Liggins refused to go in during the second half against KSU tonight. He was injured in the first half - but judging by CBG comments he just refused to go in a was ticked and wasn't his injury that was holding him back from going in.

Kentucky won 74-72. They turned it over bunches. They have real problems at PG right now and they're screwed if Meeks goes down. He's scoring like crazy this year.

Apparently Liggins refused to go in during the second half against KSU tonight. He was injured in the first half - but judging by CBG comments he just refused to go in a was ticked and wasn't his injury that was holding him back from going in.

Kentucky won 74-72. They turned it over bunches. They have real problems at PG right now and they're screwed if Meeks goes down. He's scoring like crazy this year.

No doubt. We feel shallow at the point, but they have real depth issues.

The Big Blue fans love to call Tennessee undisciplined and thugs. Wonder how they are handling this Liggins situation. And where are those that were pimping Liiggins over Maze. No way this year would I trade Maze for the "5 star" Liggins.

Yeah. Our team is full of thugs because we wear headbands. And Chism wears his on the top of his head.

They're also thugs because they celebrate together after a great play or a good shot. They called Tatum a thug for screaming after making his 5th three. And Maze a thug for jumping up and down after the 5 second call when he was guarding their PG.

I use to hate Kentucky BB when they had those great teams and Tennessee sucked. Now, I really don't hate them but feel kind of sorry for their fans. They really are in self denial about the state of their program and the Pearl phoenix. Well, on second thought, I still hate Kentucky. I guess they are one recruiting class away from a championship. Again!

Some people actually pick KY to still finish 2nd in the east and ahead of TN. I wonder if the "knowledgeable people" here still believe that?

Yeah. Our team is full of thugs because we wear headbands. And Chism wears his on the top of his head.

They're also thugs because they celebrate together after a great play or a good shot. They called Tatum a thug for screaming after making his 5th three. And Maze a thug for jumping up and down after the 5 second call when he was guarding their PG.

Sounds like someone visits catspause?

VN Store

Back