Kentucky: Saturday, 2/20/2021, CBS, 1pm (KY 70, TN 55)

AU really sucks this season and Tennessee will beat them finally
Doubtful. We're going in the wrong direction as a team. AU would love nothing more than to top off their crap season with a victory over us. And its looking likely. We bout to drop the last 2 of 3 games.

Well, this really sucks. I hope we can get Kentucky in the SEC tourney and win the season series

Kentucky will inevitably sneak in the tournament and get further than us.

KY is a tournament team under Cal. He seems to always have them playing well in March. I would not be shocked if KY went farther in the NCAA tourney than TN. I see sweet 16 as the ceiling for this team. No way they can play well for more than 2 games in a row.

KY is a tournament team under Cal. He seems to always have them playing well in March. I would not be shocked if KY went farther in the NCAA tourney than TN. I see sweet 16 as the ceiling for this team. No way they can play well for more than 2 games in a row.
They must win the SEC tourney to make the field, which they're more than capable of doing. They have more talent than anyone in the league

This is the most inconsistent basketball team I've ever had the displeasure of watching. Do they drink in the locker room before games? Drugs, maybe? This team is going no ****ing where. If they get in, they'll be headed home, after the first round. As in the first night of the first round. Same story, for the SEC tournament, out in the first round. This team sucks.

This is the most inconsistent basketball team I've ever had the displeasure of watching. Do they drink in the locker room before games? Drugs, maybe? This team is going no ****ing where. If they get in, they'll be headed home, after the first round. As in the first night of the first round. Same story, for the SEC tournament, out in the first round. This team sucks.

I think its because it's basically a JV team of Freshmen & Sophomores talking HS scenario. When you just have 2 seniors they need to be strong leaders. Love Fulk & Pons but they don't have that same magic that Admiral & Grant had, with Covid this year I feel the teams loaded with 3 & 4 year players are ahead of the young teams especially the one and done's.

Reactions: kbear01
This is the first time that Kentucky has defeated Tennessee in Knoxville in both football and men's basketball in the same academic year since 1958-1959. Crazy.

VN Store

Back