Kentucky lost again

I don't like saying this but Kentucky with a huge win at Mississippi State. Reed Shepard is tough.

If you are Mississippi State how the heck do you not put pressure on the ball with 8 seconds left? It cost them the game.

Reactions: Orange 9mm
It’s not easy to have any sympathies, but I won’t lie, I do feel a little bad for Dillingham. Kid is a special talent and clutch as can be. He’s put in some epic performances in losing efforts.
No way I feel bad for him. Sorry kids all over the nation play their asses off on teams who won’t reach 10 wins and aren’t getting paid for it either. Sorry not sorry

They made the announcement to the crowd about not storming the court with 4 minutes left and a 2 point lead. Terrible timing.
About like the year we knew about 100% we were going to beat UF in football and they hired 100s of policemen to line the circumference of the field and it backfired early 2000s. I believe it rained really hard and we had like 3 fumbles on first 3 possessions.

Reactions: rgvol
About like the year we knew about 100% we were going to beat UF in football and they hired 100s of policemen to line the circumference of the field and it backfired early 2000s. I believe it rained really hard and we had like 3 fumbles on first 3 possessions.

We fumbled it five times inside of our own twenty in one half. Casey couldn’t hold a wet football.

Reactions: GenRRN
No, I have a life. Who cares if you give up 95, when you score 117? They have made key stops tonight. I dislike UK as much as anyone, but you would be a fool to not be impressed by them.
Well now you’re moving the goalposts. You said they had improved defense of late, and now it’s “who cares if their defense sucks?” Lol.They just gave up 89 points to Mississippi State. Giving up 83 ppg in February, while going 5-4. I’m a fool for not being impressed by that? 😂

I think you shít post intentionally; there’s no way you’re being serious lmao

Well now you’re moving the goalposts. You said they had improved defense of late, and now it’s “who cares if their defense sucks?” Lol.They just gave up 89 points to Mississippi State. Giving up 83 ppg in February, while going 5-4. I’m a fool for not being impressed by that? 😂

I think you shít post intentionally; there’s no way you’re being serious lmao
I've watched enough basketball to know Kentucky can go banking ways. As long as you can score, you can do that. Now, their youth can hurt them as well. But this isn't one of those bad shooting Coach Cal teams.

VN Store

Back