Kentucky lost again

Lol that’s rich coming from the fan base who’s team gets all of the calls in Rupp.
Honestly it seems like every sec team is getting home cooking this year. That’s why I can’t say much about the terrible refs today. Ik they are terrible at Rupp and anywhere else favoring the home team. Gotta play past bad whistles and get a w either way. So I can’t blame today on the refs or missing both starting guards for a large amount of the game. I blame Cal for having the number one player in America sitting on the bench using Kentucky for a workout facility till he gets drafted this summer. f*** Calapari

Speak for yourself. Pretty silly thread to me. They could've beaten Auburn by 20 and it still would not have been enough.

The fact that the thread exists, is 18 pages long and everyone except you apparently loves it, means you are probably the one speaking for yourself.
Must be one of those Kentucky basketball fans as your other team I see around here sometimes.

Reactions: IamScaredOfTrees
The fact that the thread exists, is 18 pages long and everyone except you apparently loves it, means you are probably the one speaking for yourself.
Must be one of those Kentucky basketball fans as your other team I see around here sometimes.

No, given that they just blasted us a little over a week ago is quite comical. Plus, Pearl was a cheater like Calipari was known to be. Both probably still skirt the rules but Pearl looks more obvious.

VN Store

Back