Kentucky hires new OC

Am I supposed to be impressed by this guy who had one stint as a college OC and ended up as an assistant QB coach in the NFL?

Reactions: OrangeVolMan
Am I supposed to be impressed by this guy who had one stint as a college OC and ended up as an assistant QB coach in the NFL?

I dont care if you are impressed or not.

Just making the observation they made a change on their offense and if their offense improves it will be tougher on the Vols than it already is.

I think it’s a pretty solid hire. He’s well thought of in nfl circles and I’m actually a little surprised that he decided to go back to the college level.

I dont care if you are impressed or not.

Just making the observation they made a change on their offense and if their offense improves it will be tougher on the Vols than it already is.
What if it gets worse. He may be a great coach but nothing on his resume impresses me. What the heck does an assistant QB coach do in the NFL? You only have three QBs on the roster and you need two coaches for them. This position would put him about 6th on the hierarchy list for offense.

What if it gets worse. He may be a great coach but nothing on his resume impresses me. What the heck does an assistant QB coach do in the NFL? You only have three QBs on the roster and you need two coaches for them. This position would put him about 6th on the hierarchy list for offense.

Then the Vols may actually beat Kentucky next season

Every NFL staff has “assistant” position coaches, Regardless of how many players make up that position group.

We can no longer make fun of Kentucky if we are struggling to keep up with them. Any way you look at it they’re getting better and we’re getting worse.

Reactions: BUBear and MaTaLa
We can no longer make fun of Kentucky if we are struggling to keep up with them. Any way you look at it they’re getting better and we’re getting worse.
Not sure how we are struggling to keep up with them. KY won this year. Including that game UT is 7-3 in the last 10. We are even 2-2 in the last 4 during the best they gave.

Not sure how we are struggling to keep up with them. KY won this year. Including that game UT is 7-3 in the last 10. We are even 2-2 in the last 4 during the best they gave.
. They didn’t just beat us they destroyed us we are behind them right now.

. They didn’t just beat us they destroyed us we are behind them right now.
I disagree that we are behind them right now. It’s not very often I will say this because it almost never applies in a sport that starts 22-24 guys, but 1 player lost us the UK game this year. I’m not trying to get into coaching decisions, but 1 guy was completely attrocious and it played perfectly into everything Stoops and UK does well. They play conservative and burn clock, and they did just that. I still think with the right QB in the game we beat UK and Arkansas.

VN Store

Back