Kentucky game set for 7:30 on SECN

YES!!!!!!! We're at a marriage conference that weekend and "date night" is Saturday. Food and watching football is the perfect date!!! Woot woot!!

sorry, I meant to tell you sooner, but I won't be able to make it...:D:D

GO BIG ORANGE....BEAT EVERYBODY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very likely this will be a close game. UK has a decent defense. Probably one of the better ones the Vols will face. The offense is one dimensional, but tends to eat up clock, limiting possessions. UK will also be coming off a bye week so their dinged up players should be back to 100% or close to it. On the other hand you guys certainly look way way better lately and your talented players are making some big plays. Looks like a much more disciplined team than they were earlier in the season. I'm expecting a real cat/dog fight in the trenches. Could come down to turnovers.

Do you happen to do any online marriage counseling for wives? Or have any podcasts or youtube "how to be a die-hard Vol fan like your husband videos? Or even just football 101 educational material for women?

Wife is a Brazilian whom I started dating in 2008 (of all freaking years) and even though she supports me / lets me watch my games and even goes to the bowl games when they're here in Florida she tells me all the time, "Sooooo.........this team used to be really good right? I just dont understand why you do this to yourself??" She does don the orange and white and loves hosting FL vs Tenn games at our house.......so I got that going for me.
I get were you are coming from...My wife is Peruvian and she will sit and watch the game with me now and then and asks me crazy questions like when they are on the road they usually wear white and she says I thought they wore orange?...Why is that guy throwing the ball?...Aren't they suppose to kick it?...She has no idea but I am working on her lol

VN Store

Back