Kentucky Game Rescheduled

Howard missed theVandy game ! Along with Jaz and a few others . Who is available for this make up game ?

Howard missed theVandy game ! Along with Jaz and a few others . Who is available for this make up game ?
Not sure why she missed the Vandy game, but I would bet my bottom dollar she will be available on Sunday.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Another tough game hopefully we can win. I totally expect that Howard will be well and taking about 20 shots. They are not Vandy a game where I thought we could win by 20 and two games off the schedule that I had penciled in as wins. So take them down will give us another top 20 victory and totally put us solidly in place to be at least a top five or six seed in the NCAA with opportunity to keep moving upward.

Be careful not to strike her ankle...

tenor.gif

Hopefully we can get ready we need to win this game. Always tough after a big emotional game. Looks like Howard is back only took eight shots against Auburn look for 30 against us.

Hopefully we can get ready we need to win this game. Always tough after a big emotional game. Looks like Howard is back only took eight shots against Auburn look for 30 against us.
Howard's favorite game of the year of course..what will it be this year 45 pts against the Lady Vols?

I cant wait till Howard is out of the SEC

If Kentucky is to win, they are going to have to hold the LV's below 60 points. I think the timing of this game is going to stink for the cats. Horston is going to be looking at redeeming herself, Rennia will look to be more aggressive if she can, Key is going to dominate inside, Rae just needs to keep doing what she is doing and we need to continue improving our defense. I'm not certain this game is going to be close. There will be some pent-up frustration in the LV's that will need to come out.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back