Kentucky forum slobbering all over Knecht

VOLnFLA

VolsoHard

"Yeah, but he just looks different, slower and even less athletic. Could just be subjective on my part". UK fan's observation on Vescovi. I agree. Noticeable regression from his previous seasons at UT. Something isn't right with his body.

Reactions: PA Vol
"Yeah, but he just looks different, slower and even less athletic. Could just be subjective on my part". UK fan's observation on Vescovi. I agree. Noticeable regression from his previous seasons at UT. Something isn't right with his body.
I've said this all year. He is a step slower. Not sure why. His experience and basketball IQ still valuable but he's not the same player.

All those gals saying things like, “man I wish we had him”

Knecht made it clear he ranged to be coached hard, and specifically on his defense. That rules out Cal instantly
Yes, how many coaches in America don’t start 2 potential NBA top 20 draft prospects. How Reed Sheppard is not the starting PG over Wagner is beyond my imagination. One could argue that bring Dillingham off the bench provides a spark but I think he should be a starter. But as far as their PG, Sheppard should be the one who walks out there and it’s nor even close. Only Coach Cal could mess that up. He’s caught in the crossfire as I’m sure he promised Wagner he would start if he chose UK, and he never thought Sheppard would be as good as he is. UK fans are roasting him for this and it couldn’t happen to a better sleezebag as Coach Cal. I hope he stays there for another 5 years so UK fans will have to suffer for his coaching malpractice.

I don’t see this at all. I feel that his scoring is being projected. Just look at the plays he was making in the first half last night! I think this is just scoring bias.

I don’t see this at all. I feel that his scoring is being projected. Just look at the plays he was making in the first half last night! I think this is just scoring bias.

NOPE. Cmon man, Santi isn't even looking for his shot, won't hardly take an open shot. He knows he isn't right, therefore has no confidence. Still plays hard, but cannot be depended on to score a needed basket. I wonder where this team would be without DK . Vescovi should be playing the best ball of his career. He is at his worst. Why is the truth so hard? Rampant.....

NOPE. Cmon man, Santi isn't even looking for his shot, won't hardly take an open shot. He knows he isn't right, therefore has no confidence. Still plays hard, but cannot be depended on to score a needed basket. I wonder where this team would be without DK . Vescovi should be playing the best ball of his career. He is at his worst. Why is the truth so hard? Rampant.....
You think he’s playing worse now than as a Freshman? Or are you just exaggerating?

Hard to say. They look like they would be 4-5 games over .500 but would probably be better than that. When Knecht gets hot the just throw him the ball and stand around too much. If he wasn’t on the floor they would have to work harder. I’m afraid he is gonna be off one night in the tourney and nobody is gonna be there to bail him out.

His FG% is exactly the same as last year; his FT% is up 2.1%. I think people are over analyzing him this season.

I've said this all year. He is a step slower. Not sure why. His experience and basketball IQ still valuable but he's not the same player.
I think we are so use to Santi’s game and not used to seeing a player like DK just taking over an entire game. I don’t think Santi has changed at all. Same with the others.

Reactions: StrangeVol
His FG% is exactly the same as last year; his FT% is up 2.1%. I think people are over analyzing him this season.
I think he knows DK is a better shooter and is trying to get him more shots. For example, DK is 3.5% higher in 3pt shots.

All those gals saying things like, “man I wish we had him”

Knecht made it clear he ranged to be coached hard, and specifically on his defense. That rules out Cal instantly

It also helped that DK's favorite player is Kevin Durant who was coached by the Deacon.

You pretty much said it yourself, you are basing your opinion of his hustle based on scoring. Not really the full scope of a player. You must love bama then!

VN Store

Back