Kentucky fan thoughts

I actually wrestled in college on a scholarship. So nice try. By the way your fellow refs looked like a bunch of demetia patients calling a game today. Only thing I see as sad is people like you and your dad pretending to be athletes by jacking up a game due to your lack of understanding as to how it works.
Lolz, and that's why there are professionals who don't know the rules. Case in point, the MLB catcher just last summer using his mask to stop a rolling ball and admitting he never knew he couldn't do that.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Lolz, and that's why there are professionals who don't know the rules. Case in point, the MLB catcher just last summer using his mask to stop a rolling ball and admitting he never knew he couldn't do that.
I officiated a sport that I had participated in from elementary school through college. When I started studying for the officials test there were multiple obscure rules that I had never encountered before. Plus, every year there would be rule changes . I don’t find it surprising at all that a professional athlete might not know the rule book forwards and backwards.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I officiated a sport that I had participated in from elementary school through college. When I started studying for the officials test there were multiple obscure rules that I had never encountered before. Plus, every year there would be rule changes . I don’t find it surprising at all that a professional athlete might not know the rule book forwards and backwards.
I'm not surprised either, but when those things come up and they've not read/studied the rulebook, they don't need to show their ass like so many do when it goes against them.

VN Store

Back