Kentucky and Florida

alldayVOL

Just a little note for the kitties/gators trolls:

Enjoy the NIT girls

GO BIG ORANGE:lolabove:

Just a little note for the kitties/gators trolls:

Enjoy the NIT girls

GO BIG ORANGE:lolabove:

We'll enjoy our two BCS championships and two NCAA bball titles over the last four years, thanks.

You guys have fun in the first round of the tournament.

We'll enjoy our two BCS championships and two NCAA bball titles over the last four years, thanks.

:thumbsup:

Always livin' it up in the past, huh?

Never looking towards the now or the future. Florida fans - sheesh - no better than the Bammers.

:thumbsup:

Always livin' it up in the past, huh?

Never looking towards the now or the future. Florida fans - sheesh - no better than the Bammers.

LMAO, yeah, the last four years = ancient history.

Now, tell me a bedtime story about General Neyland or when Peyton Manning was your QB....

LMAO, yeah, the last four years = ancient history.

Now, tell me a bedtime story about General Neyland or when Peyton Manning was your QB....

Whoops - forgot to turn the sarcasm key off.

And my memory is wiped at the end of each season. Who is Peyton Manning?

History is history is history. If it's in the past - it's in the past. Realistically if you want to get into this - you have no more right to brag about the 2006 NC than we do the '98 one - but since you're reigning champs feel free to brag about the '08 season.

:lolabove: I love that you are going to go there on this Tennessee basketball forum. If you want to talk trash about football...go right ahead. The Gators have sure earned that right. But EVEN with the NCs, Tennessee STILL has a right talk smack to UF basketball.
Pearl owns you, and you know it. So, place your tail comfortably between your legs, and get to working on jokes for football season.

But EVEN with the NCs, Tennessee STILL has a right talk smack to UF basketball.

I'm of the opinion that until we win anything of any significance, we should all just keep our mouths shut.

I'm of the opinion that until we win anything of any significance, we should all just keep our mouths shut.
that's where I am. Objectivity about Donovan and his sorry teams is one thing, smack talk is another entirely.

that's where I am. Objectivity about Donovan and his sorry teams is one thing, smack talk is another entirely.

Yeah, I don't think you have any business "owning" someone when your dream is to one day make an Elite 8.

Back on subject:

It is a little fun to watch UK and UF suck. :)

I don't know the situation in gator country, but up here in Wildcat country it's bad.

After the UK game yesterday, I tuned into 590 am to listen to the call in show. One of the cohosts is ex - Cat Kenny "Sky" Walker. Fans were calling in and literally screaming for the head of Gillispie.

I've been a UT fan since I was 9 or 10 years old. I've always kept up with the UK program. This is the worst I've seen the situation at UK get.

UK fans are angry, confused, worried, and angry. All Hell will break loose across the state of Kentucky if they lose their opening round in the NIT.

I don't know the situation in gator country, but up here in Wildcat country it's bad.

After the UK game yesterday, I tuned into 590 am to listen to the call in show. One of the cohosts is ex - Cat Kenny "Sky" Walker. Fans were calling in and literally screaming for the head of Gillispie.

I've been a UT fan since I was 9 or 10 years old. I've always kept up with the UK program. This is the worst I've seen the situation at UK get.

UK fans are angry, confused, worried, and angry. All Hell will break loose across the state of Kentucky if they lose their opening round in the NIT.

I feel terrible for those Cat fans........NOT!! :birgits_giggle:

This.

I like that we own Donovan and all but I'd trade 1-7 against him with 2 NCAA Titles.

I feel the same about talking smack to Kentucky fans and Memphis fans. Memphis has made the Elite 8 the last 3 years and the championship game last year, and we got people making fun of them for C-USA. Wow...you really got them there /sarcasm. And much as I like watching UK flame out, I still cringe that they laid the wood to us TWICE this year. Personally that's unexceptable to me, laying 2 eggs against your biggest rival in a year where they aren't very good at all.

So yeah, I'm of the "keep your mouth shut until you do something" school as well. Just like we treat Vandy and Kentucky football fans when they made fun of our season last year.

The overwheliming sentiment in Gator country is frustration at the lack of intensity on defense, pure and simple. No one is yammering for Donovan's heaf, but it does not take masterful powers of observation to note that his level of desire isn't what it was prior to the Magic episode.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

The overwheliming sentiment in Gator country is frustration at the lack of intensity on defense, pure and simple. No one is yammering for Donovan's heaf, but it does not take masterful powers of observation to note that his level of desire isn't what it was prior to the Magic episode.

Guess I'll see you tomorrow morning on the links.

I just wonder if the Vols tails are still red from the spanking they took at the paws of the Wildcats this season. Enjoy your hollow SEC East title (not a conference title) and your early out of the NCAA. With all that has gone on with Billy Clyde, the one thing he's proven is he can coach circles around Tennessee and Bruce Pearl. Stew on that!

Florida needs a real non-conference schedule, they have the players to do it and it's what cost them this year. I can't understand why Billy D. made it so weak this year but it's come back to haunt them (again).

I just wonder if the Vols tails are still red from the spanking they took at the paws of the Wildcats this season. Enjoy your hollow SEC East title (not a conference title) and your early out of the NCAA. With all that has gone on with Billy Clyde, the one thing he's proven is he can coach circles around Tennessee and Bruce Pearl. Stew on that!
motivator9367439.jpg

Last edited:
congratu-freaking-lations. Maybe that and acouple of home NIT games will make your sorry season feel better. At least you have football to buoy...nevermind.

You actually think Kentucky is even a passing thought in the minds of a tournament team at this point? Laughable.

If that is the only thing he has proven, why are you talking smack? Considering the level of contempt you have for Tennessee and Pearl, it seems like a weird thing to brag about.

Enjoy your competitive NIT. We all know if UK wins, they'll hang that banner as well.

Seems like he might have coached himself out of a job. The "Billy Clyde Beerwagon" is getting wobbly with the wheels that are coming off.

NIT,NIT,NIT,NIT,NIT,CATS,CATS,CATS!!!

:the_finger:Kentucky Wildcats:the_finger:

:shaking2::shaking2::shaking2:

UK NIT bound. UT NCAA bound... Stew on that :neener:

VN Store

Back