Kenny Solomon on the track

I think they burnt his redshirt by using him on special teams. I thought I saw something where he played in all 11 games. That's one area where he can use his speed. Looking at his recruiting bio it says he was runner-up in South Carolina's 5A 100 meter finals but then says his 40 time is in the high 4.5's.

Pruitt may letting him do this for a couple of reasons, getting his quickness improved and showing recruits he'll let them run track. Fulmer never particularly liked the 2 sport thing, Dooley didn't like anything that might help the team, and Butch, well honestly, I still don't know what Butch liked.
Butch liked watches and shoe lifts.

Reactions: KBVol
I think they burnt his redshirt by using him on special teams. I thought I saw something where he played in all 11 games. That's one area where he can use his speed. Looking at his recruiting bio it says he was runner-up in South Carolina's 5A 100 meter finals but then says his 40 time is in the high 4.5's.

Pruitt may letting him do this for a couple of reasons, getting his quickness improved and showing recruits he'll let them run track. Fulmer never particularly liked the 2 sport thing, Dooley didn't like anything that might help the team, and Butch, well honestly, I still don't know what Butch liked.

Perhaps I'm a bit naïve or just plain ignorant... but I don't view this as a situation where Pruitt would be "letting him do" anything. This kid may have a better shot at having a career in track than in football, so maybe the T&F coach is "letting him" play football? Or maybe both coaches realize their team is better with him than without him and they'll accept all the athletes they can get.

VN Store

Back