Kenny O'Neal to visit Minnesota....

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
Kenny O'Neal is now listed as a "soft verbal" but still maintains he is committed to the Vols. He will visit Minnesota this weekend and says that the Gophers have a long way to catch up if he were to sign with them on NSD.

haha true, no one in their right mind would pick minnesota over UT tho, and plus he said that Minnesota has a lot of catching up to do, so i wouldnt worry too much about it

yea stranger things have happened, but this would be beyong strange, i would say somewhere between stupid and dumb

i just don't see him de-committing. these kids take months forming bonds with the coaches before they commit i just don't see him forming one with minnesota of all places in a week!! especially when his chances of PT @ UT are very good.. Maybe he's worried about Dwight Jones

Well he would get immediate playing time in Minnesota though. He'd KR and possibly PR aswell. I'd imagine he'll KR for us but he might have to battle for playing time at UT. However, UT's record with WR and the League are far better than Minnesota's. He'll also be much more exposed down here.

true and he would still be the number one guy, if we land jones he would be the guy we go to mostly in the red zone

let's compare college football atmospheres shall we? UT- Wow this sure is beautiful isn't it: there's nothin like it. Minnesota....what outstanding tradition they have.... yeah... Minnesota over UT. Defidently.

let's compare college football atmospheres shall we? UT- Wow this sure is beautiful isn't it: there's nothin like it. Minnesota....what outstanding tradition they have.... yeah... Minnesota over UT. Defidently.

lol, i honestly can't name one guy in the NFL off the top of my head that came out of Minnesota and im usually pretty good at that crap

I heard he had some friends or something at Minnesota and went there to visit...one of those "luxury" visits. But who knows. I think we'll be fine.

if he is stupid enough to go to minnesota i do not want him.

okay maybe i do

VN Store

Back