Kennedy Chandler is some kind of player

Let’s hope he can play like that when he gets here. We need a true game-changing guard. Keon and Springer were good, but very inconsistent.
It wasn’t just any high school game. He’s playing for the high school national championship tomorrow at noon (ESPN). The players on the rosters are the best out there.

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
Let’s hope he can play like that when he gets here. We need a true game-changing guard. Keon and Springer were good, but very inconsistent.
I know it’s anticipated and expected, but has there been any formal announcement with Keon yet? I think they have until some time in May to decide, but I’m not fully sure.

Chandler has a handle, has breakdown speed off the dribble, and a step-back three that looks pretty sweet. He's also got some fire in his belly.
If Rick teaches him to play defense seriously he will be the best point guard this school has ever produced and it won't be close.
He has long-term NBA PG written all over him.

Last edited:

brockytop

Chandler has a handle, has breakdown speed off the dribble, and a step-back three that looks pretty sweet. He's also got some fire in his belly.
If Rick teaches him to play defense seriously he will be the best point guard this school has ever produced and it won't be close.
He has long-term NBA PG written all over him.
Agree 100%.

VoltillweFall

Dude the truth!! Will be better than this year's 1 and done. Leader and winner written all over him!! Took 6'9 to the rim "You can't guard me, You can't f***** hold me"

Ultimate Alpha Excited to see the championship today

VN Store

Sponsors