Kennedy Chandler is some kind of player

Let’s hope he can play like that when he gets here. We need a true game-changing guard. Keon and Springer were good, but very inconsistent.

It wasn’t just any high school game. He’s playing for the high school national championship tomorrow at noon (ESPN). The players on the rosters are the best out there.

It wasn’t just any high school game. He’s playing for the high school national championship tomorrow at noon (ESPN). The players on the rosters are the best out there.

Hence Chandler’s matchup today against IMG was the top ranked junior point guard in the country.

Hence Chandler’s matchup today against IMG was the top ranked junior point guard in the country.
Weren't we also in for Bradley of the 2022 class until we decided to play it safe and get a sure commit from BJ Edwards? I hope Bradley ends up going G-league.

There are multiple player on Sunrise, I want at UT. So give me Clark and a pipeline
Gradey Dick is a guy I'd have liked to have landed. He just committed to Kansas about a month ago. Actually reminds me a lot of Justin Powell, so it may end up being a wash if we land Powell.

Reactions: brockytop
The point Guard Coach has been needing for years. Keon as of today considering coming back unfinished business and he knows with Chandler they would be serious players for final four. Tough decision. In CHRIST Alone

Let’s hope he can play like that when he gets here. We need a true game-changing guard. Keon and Springer were good, but very inconsistent.
I know it’s anticipated and expected, but has there been any formal announcement with Keon yet? I think they have until some time in May to decide, but I’m not fully sure.

Chandler has a handle, has breakdown speed off the dribble, and a step-back three that looks pretty sweet. He's also got some fire in his belly.
If Rick teaches him to play defense seriously he will be the best point guard this school has ever produced and it won't be close.
He has long-term NBA PG written all over him.

Last edited:
Chandler has a handle, has breakdown speed off the dribble, and a step-back three that looks pretty sweet. He's also got some fire in his belly.
If Rick teaches him to play defense seriously he will be the best point guard this school has ever produced and it won't be close.
He has long-term NBA PG written all over him.

Agree 100%.

Dude the truth!! Will be better than this year's 1 and done. Leader and winner written all over him!! Took 6'9 to the rim "You can't guard me, You can't f***** hold me"

Ultimate Alpha Excited to see the championship today

Reactions: TrippieRedd
He has already made two unbelievable one-handed passes to teammates who could not convert. Hoo-boy!!!

This is some ugly and lazy basketball being played considering how much talent is on the court for both teams.

VN Store

Back