Kennedy Chandler has dunk mishap…scary..

Seriously tho, I used to bruise up the inside of my wrists on the rim, well, honestly it was a 9 foot goal
A friend of mine dunked on his 6 foot hoop and his 2 front teeth got caught in the net. They were parallel to the ground. That was a haunting image!

Reactions: The Dog
Lay up next time young fella. 2 points looks the same on the board no matter how it goes through the hoop.
One of my all time favorite John Ward moments was when Fred Jenkins stole the ball and was going for a dunk when he just layed it up and John wards call was, "Here goes Jenkins up for a dunk!....No sir he just layed it up and in the way its suppose to be done!...Beautiful spectacular play by Fred Jenkins!...I so miss John Ward!

One of my all time favorite John Ward moments was when Fred Jenkins stole the ball and was going for a dunk when he just layed it up and John wards call was, "Here goes Jenkins up for a dunk!....No sir he just layed it up and in the way its suppose to be done!...Beautiful spectacular play by Fred Jenkins!...I so miss John Ward!

Bottom.

VN Store

Back