Ken Burns Baseball documentary

@1RBFjr

That’s a terrible idea. What time?
@VolPack22 is kind enough to post ’on this day baseball history.’

If you want more on the history of baseball (lots of photos, film, newsreels, videos, interviews), starting Wednesday at 8:00 pm MLB Network starts playing the Ken Burns multi episode (and Emmy winning) documentary Baseball. The link below has more information on the different episodes and the eras they cover. If you like baseball and history, this is great.

Baseball (TV series) - Wikipedia

If you want more on the history of baseball (lots of photos, film, newsreels, videos, interviews), starting Wednesday at 8:00 pm MLB Network starts playing the Ken Burns multi episode (and Emmy winning) documentary Baseball. The link below has more information on the different episodes and the eras they cover. If you like baseball and history, this is great.

well worth rewatching
have been asking my son to arrange a meeting with Gerald Early, who offers commentary in several episodes
@VolPack22

well worth rewatching
have been asking my son to arrange a meeting with Gerald Early, who offers commentary in several episodes
@VolPack22
Definitely something I will have to watch. I love stuff like this.

Always enjoyed watching the series but waaaaay too focused on a irrelevant franchise (Red Sox)

The best episode is the first about the beginnings.

Don’t think enough time is spent on McGraw’s Giants

He made that 2 part 10th inning -I’m sure, because the Red Sox won twice

Reactions: @1RBFjr
Always enjoyed watching the series but waaaaay too focused on a irrelevant franchise (Red Sox)

The best episode is the first about the beginnings.

Don’t think enough time is spent on McGraw’s Giants

He made that 2 part 10th inning -I’m sure, because the Red Sox won twice
You have to recognize Boston winning the World Series because it doesn’t happen much 😉

Reactions: Volprofch05

VN Store

Back