kelly post game on tess darby tess is a shooter

she does need to get better
i think tess passing and no turnovers help more than her one basket.
You seeing through one game I'm looking at the overall picture and the season as a whole if she becomes a better scorer instead of Puckett subbing for Tess imagine Tess being a better scorer and her and Puckett out on the floor together oh my goodness we will be scary and I'm gon believe that's gon be the case next season cause she's noticing Puckett's moves and she is thinking I need more moves I'm gon work at it this summer

You seeing through one game I'm looking at the overall picture and the season as a whole if she becomes a better scorer instead of Puckett subbing for Tess imagine Tess being a better scorer and her and Puckett out on the floor together oh my goodness we will be scary and I'm gon believe that's gon be the case next season cause she's noticing Puckett's moves and she is thinking I need more moves I'm gon work at it this summer
We seem to forget Marta around here way too often.

did not forget suarez , darby, puckett all list as g/f or wing kellie suarez can can play 1-4 spots she has four more years if she wants to spend 6 years on old rockly top covid year her first, redshirt this year. pissott kellie first all american coming in to play wing to. minuets will be earn. some of wings can play guards if they are careless with the rock. horston or wynn might see time at wing too kellie will have more opitions next in her players. she told powell she wants to play fast . pressing defence like pat had kellie and 98 girls played. powell told that when kellie told her vision and sold her on becoming a lady vol fast and pressing is what kellie said the 98 part is what i vision hearing kellie words in print!

i see striplin geting minuets 4/5 to suarez,puckett,horston able to play 4 if tenn does not can some more portal help 4/5 spot. maybe saunders will get it her senior year one can only hope so.

Marta was starting but nobody actually remembers how great she was. This yr she would've been scoring bout 12pt a game
Another reason I want Tess to get more versatile with her offense.Marta coming back.Puckett more experienced and if the hype on Pissott is true then TD better get ready to battle for minutes

Marta was starting but nobody actually remembers how great she was. This yr she would've been scoring bout 12pt a game
she was not hurt about 1\4 or 1\3 of the season . like you said she started she hit some down low shots while hurt. it be nice to see her at full speed. suarez,striplin,puckettand if need hoston saunders needs come with it if she wants some minuets backing key up and thats if we do not get a 5 in the portal. saunders will have hard getting time at 4/5 spots.

Last edited:
Another reason I want Tess to get more versatile with her offense.Marta coming back.Puckett more experienced and if the hype on Pissott is true then TD better get ready to battle for minutes
tess will little sis edia to work on their skils this summer. edia at 5 8 and fast will help push tess this summer. as a prefered walkon walkon edia got roster spot for 4 years and access to traiing buildings and coaches. same access as other players . but edia or their father and mother will have pay for classes. on years tenn not at 15 players edia might get some money for classes. her being in state will reduce cost on the darbys. tess and her might even get some sponsorship opportunities

speaking of working on skills wynn broke nose run into keys and her ankle slow her geting better this year. wynn should be lot better next year.

Agree! Edie is quick and crafty and will carve out a nice role by her junior year
Edia darby and Tess darby where part of greenfeild big three that was rob of a chamship by covid19. Tess will be push hard for last year starting wing spot. Edia might be bench most of the time when tennessee locks horns with other big dogs this year. But i give darby sisters better shot than unconn. And if 22/23 lady vols play team first ball i give tennessee 50/50 or better of stoping south caroline of wining this year.

Edia will be top 2 or worse top of point guards on three pointers. Walker should have better three% with powell to help run the point. Powell i have not watch her play . Miles can be a pest on defense and miles is better at going to the basket but i give darby 3 point shooting over miles. Maybe miles will improve her outside shooting before her 4 years on rocky top. But i f both miles and darby get 15 three attempts this year my moneys on darby. To have 3 pointer %.

did not forget suarez , darby, puckett all list as g/f or wing kellie suarez can can play 1-4 spots she has four more years if she wants to spend 6 years on old rockly top covid year her first, redshirt this year. pissott kellie first all american coming in to play wing to. minuets will be earn. some of wings can play guards if they are careless with the rock. horston or wynn might see time at wing too kellie will have more opitions next in her players. she told powell she wants to play fast . pressing defence like pat had kellie and 98 girls played. powell told that when kellie told her vision and sold her on becoming a lady vol fast and pressing is what kellie said the 98 part is what i vision hearing kellie words in print!

That's easy for you to say.

Suarez will get some too. key points will come easier with all lady vols scoring new players to go with hope improving returning lady vols. Horston needs to let jackson carry some of the leader role on scoreing. And horston let her game points come in flow of offence and fg% she go up. Jackson needs the green light flashinng from coaches if she plays like last sec leading scorer before entering portal.

Tn lady vols might be like ice hockey team subs in out . 1 st line & 2th line getting more court time in big games. Rest of the time 3th getting half of playing time or better! Pressing more like pats teams when kelly quartback team fed all americans the basketball ball!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
l know edia darby will not be in when ladys possible national champship game. but she better than most walk ons thats way i belive she could had alabama offer full ride. alabama coach was following her on twitter. i know alabama not that good in women's basketball. but edia will see some time in none top 25 games more than some on here exspect.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back