Kellie interview with Paul Finebaum

I found an article about KJH and I mean she pretty much dug in her team’s A$$ and told them they were playing pretty weak in a nice not so nice way 😂They were doing a 2on2 box out and score drill and Massengill got fouled ♥and she said that’s a foul the other team got the ball and scored and KJH shut Massengill down and told her to keep playing through contact 😂 if I can find the article I will post but I promise it will make you smile because she basically told them they were soft ... she is going to make them tougher and she told them what the expectations were it’s a fine line but she is gonna push them as much as she is allowed!

If anybody can find it please post and I will do the same I wish I had copied and pasted it but I got distracted...

Last edited:
Reactions: LVsinceJV
I found an article about KJH and I mean she pretty much dug in her teams A$$ and told them they were playing playing pretty weak. They were doing a 2on2 box out and score drill and Massengill got fouled the other team got the ball and scored and KJH shut Massengill down and told her to keep playing through contact 😂 if I can find the article I will post but I promise it will make you smile because she basically told them they were soft ... she walked that fine line of today’s players and probably getting called out for mistreatment lol

If anybody can find it please post and I will do the same I wish I had copied and pasted it but I got distracted...
ABC38652-F1BD-4367-ACDF-6BF8EEB66D48.jpeg

As I said many times last season, the LVs could have easily won 5 or more games (and hence Holly would still be at the helm), if they had been better at playing physically and not making fundamental mistakes and maintaining defensive intensity over an entire game.

Holly's problems was not X and O's. Rather, she was a "soft" coach who did not instill a commitment to the points noted above. And that problem is not resolved by "a stare:" or harsh words, or a fan friendly comment in a press conference (as though saying, this loss was "my" fault would have been a magic elixir). No, it comes down to the day-day expectations and habits that are formed in practice and the competitive mindset that is created through those many repetitions.

Kellie seems to understand that facet of the game very well. If you are weak in a drill, why would we expect anything different under the pressure and fatigue of a game setting?

As the whole saying goes, hardwork beats talent that is hardly working.

Whip those pansies into shape Kellie!!!! Bring back the Pat Summit Intensity!!!! Recruit a lot better...!!!!

Reactions: Jjohns14
Holly's problems was not X and O's. Rather, she was a "soft" coach who did not instill a commitment to the points noted above.

I agree on the “soft” part, but I never saw any evidence whatsover that she knew much about Xs and Os. I hate it so much for Holly that she couldn’t have finished her career out as a beloved assistant. Alzheimer’s just takes and takes and takes. :(

VN Store

Back