Kellie Harper show

LadyVols_WBK

The Rick Barnes and Kellie Harper TV Shows return this weekend, beginning a nine-week stretch of Tennessee basketball highlights and exclusive insight.

"The Rick Barnes Show" and "The Kellie Harper Show" provide viewers across the state with a solid hour of timely Vols and Lady Vols hoops features and content.

Bob Kesling returns to co-host the Barnes production, while Mickey Dearstone anchors the Harper show. Barnes and Harper appear each week to take viewers inside the huddle and preview upcoming opponents.

The Rick Barnes and Kellie Harper TV Shows return this weekend, beginning a nine-week stretch of Tennessee basketball highlights and exclusive insight.

"The Rick Barnes Show" and "The Kellie Harper Show" provide viewers across the state with a solid hour of timely Vols and Lady Vols hoops features and content.

Bob Kesling returns to co-host the Barnes production, while Mickey Dearstone anchors the Harper show. Barnes and Harper appear each week to take viewers inside the huddle and preview upcoming opponents.
Rick Barnes show is at 11 AM and Kellie Harper show follows at11 30 on CBS station

"Im not satisfied'

I follow our recruits and this puts some light on this player . I knew her ranking was lower than her skill set just from watching her as a freshman. The bull in the China shop syndrome makes more sense now .... She was still learning the game ! I knew she was the STEAL of her class ! And obviously she has worked and improved her game every year .

She is a joy to watch and not bad on the eyes đź‘€ either!

I follow our recruits and this puts some light on this player . I knew her ranking was lower than her skill set just from watching her as a freshman. The bull in the China shop syndrome makes more sense now .... She was still learning the game ! I knew she was the STEAL of her class ! And obviously she has worked and improved her game every year .

She is a joy to watch and not bad on the eyes đź‘€ either!
never knew she played college ball for that long and hadnt started basketball until High school either when most kids start in elementary school.
reminds of Fran Belibi the dunking phenom and Stanford sophomore who started playing basketball at 14 years old because I think a coach convinced her too

for all the fans who like to comment on our players weight episode #4 is for you..it gives you a look at all the things they do for strength & conditioning

VN Store

Back