Kellie Harper Is Ready Whether The Season Starts in Sept or November

xtpsrh08123

Kellie Harper: 'I really like my roster now'

I am preparing to play on time, on schedule,” Harper said. “And then if we end up having to pivot, make changes, then we’re going to be flexible enough to do that. The way I am approaching this preseason is to prepare our team as best as possible but be prepared at any moment to make changes – and whatever that looks like. We’re trying to be cautious and be careful, while still progressing and preparing our team for the normal start date. There are a lot of questions. We’re sitting back waiting to hear from the NCAA and then see what it’s going to look like.”

Stay tuned:

"...All four 2021 commits are expected to sign early in November – Harper can’t talk about the players until the LOIs are signed and certified – and the Lady Vols could possibly add a fifth player to the class. Jillian Hollingshead, a 6-5 forward/post from Marietta, Georgia, has multiple suitors and wants to take official visits before making a decision. Thus, she will ink an LOI during the regular signing period next spring..."

Stay tuned:

"...All four 2021 commits are expected to sign early in November – Harper can’t talk about the players until the LOIs are signed and certified – and the Lady Vols could possibly add a fifth player to the class. Jillian Hollingshead, a 6-5 forward/post from Marietta, Georgia, has multiple suitors and wants to take official visits before making a decision. Thus, she will ink an LOI during the regular signing period next spring..."
Be nice to get Hollingshead but coach Harper
is ready to go no matter what.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back