Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

Business 101. The fall out of the Top 25 at the expense of playing a "tough schedule" early showed where we are in year 4. Still a chance to climb back in the Top 20 (lower half) but the benchmark games and where we finish in SEC with help or distance that climb. For equity, we need a win against UConn, Stanford or South Carolina
At this point, I just hope we don’t get embarrassed in those three games. I don’t think we will win any of them.

we really need to beat VA Tech or we’re going to go through the whole OOC schedule without a marquee win. We may have to win 11 SEC games just to make the dance if we lose to VT.

Reactions: Darth_Vol
As silly as it seems right after exiting the top 25, this team was built to win now. It's year four for Kellie, if she doesn't start winning more and soon, any look ahead to the future is less likely to include her... and she knows it.

At this point, I just hope we don’t get embarrassed in those three games. I don’t think we will win any of them.
we really need to beat VA Tech or we’re going to go through the whole OOC schedule without a marquee win. We may have to win 11 SEC games just to make the dance if we lose to VT.

200w.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Majors

Fair and valid points. Moral wins of not getting embarrassed will be spun as improvement. But you're right, it might be we need 11-12 wins and good showing in the SECT.

Reminds me a lot of BBNUT. I guess people like that get off by trolling threads looking to argue whether they believe what they are saying or not. It's all about arguing and thats why I put him on ignore. Nothing to learn from someone who trolls...... He sure likes Dearths posts!
Party on Darth.png

Flip Louisville and Tennessee’s schedules and the Lady Vols would still be ranked also. They have two common opponents and both teams lost to them. In my opinion, Walz’s team looked worse against Gonzaga and just as bad against Ohio State.

I mean Louisville took the Zags to overtime while Tennessee lost in regulation so you're really splitting hairs, but whatever. Even if you're right, as I said, this appears to be one of the weaker teams Walz has had at Louisville. By almost all accounts, including most on this forum, Kellie has her most talented team she has ever coached...

…Rick…dat dare iz funny… 😆

Yeah, it was surprisingly good given his downward spiral this year. Still don't know how that happened. Guess I'll write it off to old age. He's probably down since his two heart throb coaches got smashed and looked bad getting abused. So glad we have Kellie and they don't. 😆

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Yeah, it was surprisingly good given his downward spiral this year. Still don't know how that happened. Guess I'll write it off to old age. He's probably down since his two heart throb coaches got smashed and looked bad getting abused. So glad we have Kellie and they don't. 😆
That UNC game was rough. Indiana seems to be the real thing.

Reactions: Rickster

Here's your receipt...

Is this Kellie's biggest win as coach here? Credit to her and the team for not folding and picking up a much needed quality win. Who cares if wasn't pretty? Don't complain about a top 15 road win.

To that point, credit to Rennia Davis as well. It isn't a coincidence that Kellie picked up her biggest win in the first game Davis finally played like an All-American.

Of course we can't have nice things without disappointment, and the news about Green sucks. Davis will now likely have to play some spot minutes at center in small-ball lineups as they're getting nothing from the post players right now...

I accept your apology and glad you were able to admit you were wrong.

I'm morning? I'm actually more of a night person.

Spelling is really hard Kelley... :(

It's Kellie....stop being a pusillanimous schmuck. Can you at least get that part right?

As for an apology....

200w.gif

Your two heart throb coaches got boat raced....deal with it and stop lashing out at others to cover your mourning.....I mean morning......

Last edited:
200.gif

Boat race....boat race.....boat race....

13.6 is our average loss, just round it up to 14 for boat speed verification.

Irony, Tennessee and Louisville average loss is identical at 13.6 per loss. GIF attempt didn’t age well.

Last edited:
THAT was the best you could do with your edit? I do appreciate your effort in trying to overcompensate for your terrible grammatical skills, but you can put away the thesaurus Kelley...

Not that it matters much on a board dedicated to sports, but there's a difference between grammar and orthography. Typos, misspellings, both intentional and inadvertent, have naught to do with grammar. :cool:

VN Store

Back