Keith Easterwood

Looks like we missed out on a slam dunk of a recruit in Easterwood's son.

- Rivals 2* and Scout 1*
- Only listed offer was from La Tech. Yep, not even lowly Memphis offered. I have seen where they claim Fulmer offered and the new staff pulled it. Problem being that nobody lists that UT ever offered and if you remember, Lane had to honor all previous offers (although he suggested some go elsewhere).
- Transfered from CBHS to Olive Branch.
- Currently at North West Mississippi JC

Courtney Easterwood - Yahoo! Sports

- Rivals 2* and Scout 1*
- Only listed offer was from La Tech. Yep, not even lowly Memphis offered. I have seen where they claim Fulmer offered and the new staff pulled it. Problem being that nobody lists that UT ever offered and if you remember, Lane had to honor all previous offers (although he suggested some go elsewhere).

I assume that's his stepson.

:ermm:

I assume that's his stepson.

:ermm:

No idea. I was under the assumption that he was a white man, but did not know. I did find on the Memphis board where they were discussing Courtney and he posted about his options at that time. Funny how at the time, he mentioned nothing negative about UT bc his son was still awaiting word on whether he would get a scholly.

Thought it was interesting and relevant to show this link.

Easterwood as you will notice, says on here that the NYT comments were taken and misquoted from radio interview that he did a while back. Refutes some of the things that were said in the article about him, but does hint that he has far damming information.

Got to love the argument that proceeds in the 3 plus pages...

NTR: TN recruiting and comments by K. Easterwoood.

RE: NTR: TN recruiting and comments by K. Easterwoood.
Thanks for the support, I think. I don't read their crap. Quotes were taken from a radio interview to fit the story, I never ratted or snitched or instigated anything.

Now we could talk about paying coaches to bring players to campus or a variety of other things that go on, if they want to. I was being nice. Paying for hotel rooms, buying dinners, bags of product and more.

These quotes above are from Easterwood. TN is buying bags of weed for players? You mean crack being given by the previous crack dealing asst. under Buzz? Maybe....

Easterwood you are a whore and a liar and everyone knows it. You cannot sell a quarter for a dime now to a TN fan. I hope you enjoy whatever Pastner is giving you, he does not need you and neither does TN.

We will continue to get the players from Atlanta and NYC area to destroy the Tigers and we will all continue to laugh at your complete lack of credibility. Eat a bag of glass.

Thought it was interesting and relevant to show this link.

Easterwood as you will notice, says on here that the NYT comments were taken and misquoted from radio interview that he did a while back. Refutes some of the things that were said in the article about him, but does hint that he has far damming information.
Got to love the argument that proceeds in the 3 plus pages...

NTR: TN recruiting and comments by K. Easterwoood.

of course he does....he is an attention whore.....what are the chances of UT ever looking at another one of his AAU kids.....they are dead in the water with us if they play for him

- Rivals 2* and Scout 1*

Thats just wrong, if you want to go after Easterwood that would be fine but do not go after family, that is just classless and totally unacceptable in my opinion. I know I will get ripped for this but that is not cool. If i screw up come after me, I'M A MAN....I AM 30!!! but leave the kids alone.

Thats just wrong, if you want to go after Easterwood that would be fine but do not go after family, that is just classless and totally unacceptable in my opinion. I know I will get ripped for this but that is not cool. If i screw up come after me, I'M A MAN....I AM 30!!! but leave the kids alone.

I believe that his point was that KE is bitter over his son, who did not deserve a scholly, was passed over.

By the way, since the small print under the word "backhand" can not be read. You might not want to throw around the term "classless". I am just saying that your avatar looks bad since we do not know the text.

VN Store

Back