Keep getting logged out

Coug

I'm not sure if something has changed on the server or it's something on my end but I keep getting logged out on my laptop even though I checkmark the "stay logged in" feature. I haven't cleared my cache or used a program that does.

I'm not sure if something has changed on the server or it's something on my end but I keep getting logged out on my laptop even though I checkmark the "stay logged in" feature. I haven't cleared my cache or used a program that does.
What kind of laptop? Windows or Mac?

Are you visiting the site via typing the url or a bookmark? One issue in the past was old bookmarks had http instead of https and that was causing the issue.

I just came to check Volnation and was again logged out when I got here.

I'm using an HP laptop with Windows. This time I visited by typing "volnati.." into the url and it found the site so it wasn't through a bookmark.

FWIW I just double checked and my Windows and Chrome are up to date. I just checked another site I log into and I was still logged in there and hadn't been there for a week. Maybe I have a cookie issue with Volnation.

Last edited:
I just came to check Volnation and was again logged out when I got here.

I'm using an HP laptop with Windows. This time I visited by typing "volnati.." into the url and it found the site so it wasn't through a bookmark.

FWIW I just double checked and my Windows and Chrome are up to date. I just checked another site I log into and I was still logged in there and hadn't been there for a week. Maybe I have a cookie issue with Volnation.
Might be a good idea to try to clear all cookies for the site and see what happens. I don’t think anyone else is having issues.

Well, I cleared all cookies and cache stored for volnation.com but when I came here just now it still has me logged out. :confused:

I'll play around with the browser some more.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back