Kayla McPherson or Brooklynn Miles

NC State is getting close on some good recruits. They are a star player or two to making that next step.

Personally, I want Gordon... good ole Florida gurl! lol
Supposedly a heavy Florida State lean:

Miles reminds me a lot of Myah Taylor at Mississippi State. Not the most dynamic offensive player, but is a leader, distributor, and defender.

That sound you hear is a whole lotta fans on this thread backpedaling to their second choice...
giphy.gif

We have choices?

Reactions: EarlVolFan
Totally disappointed. As I said in another post, she is a difference maker.

With OMG sounding like a probable for FSU, is it Miles or bust?

I have been very in tune with Georgia recruiting due to connects that I have on the AAU trails and amongst sources that are very close to the UGA staff. When DeShields transferred years ago from North Carolina, I broke that story before anyone knew. I even had media sources shout me out because of it. I used to come to the Summitt years ago before I had to deal with some disrespect from a poster over there. Things seem to be very fluid with Khayla but she really wants to go to Storrs. I don’t foresee it happening, especially if Fudd goes there.
you got 1 follow - looking forward to your input

Reactions: creativevol
Brooklyn Miles has always been the top prospect as far as point guards that are interested in Tennessee. I had never heard that McPherson was ever interested in Tennessee and that is certainly the case. Still hoping to finish Miles and Key they seem to be the most viable prospects left.

Reactions: StrangeVol
I know this has been said a thousand times already, but I’m going to say it again. Kellie managed to build (over several YEARS, granted) a program successful enough to come within a handful of points against Stanford to get to the Elite 8 with, likely, no players over 3 stars. I would actually love to know where all the players on that Sweet 16 team ranked out of high school.

Anyway, I liked what she was able to get out of those players after determining they were the type of hardworking, smart kids she could work with, and I like now that she’s recruiting the same type of player — only with higher rankings out of HS.

Time will tell, but I have such a great feeling about the direction she’s taking the program in. We’ve just got to give her a couple more years to get her system firmly established.

Khayla McPherson really wants to go to UCONN but Geno looks to be closing in on landing Azzi Fudd. If that happens, don’t count out Joni and UGA. A lot of people around her are pushing her in that direction due to the depth already in Storrs.

Thanks for sharing. I was told Geno really likes KM but there isn't room for both her and Fudd, particularly after Ducharme committed. Whoever lands KM is getting a player.

What, if anything, are you hearing about Hollingshead? She's another player who has kept her recruiting very quiet.

Have really wondered for over a month now why Brooklyn Miles has not committed to Tennessee. I really thought she would be a Lady Vol still do, but now beginning to wonder what is going on with her. I think she is a very underrated player in the ratings hopefully she is still very interested in Tennessee. I think Gordon is Florida State, Johnson thought might be the SC number four if not Louisville, and those three seem to be all that is left that we were recruiting at point guard.

VN Store

Back