Kasi's Vlog of the Lady Vol photo shoot

lvocd

They're all obviously talented and beautiful young women, but I just wish they'd come out of their shells a little and stop being so shy and inhibited.

HAHA! Joking! This has to be THE most uninhibited, outgoing, totally fun-loving, obviously sweet-to-one-another and generous-of-spirit group of Lady Vol basketball players I've ever seen in all my years of following the program. Seriously. I couldn't be happier for them that they'll have these precious memories to look back on someday, because I am 100% certain that one day they'll count them as some of the best months and years of their lives. :)

I also will go out on a limb and say that this team, in this crazy season, will be the best overall team we Lady Vols fans have been fortunate enough to root for since Tennessee's last national championship team. Yeah, I said it.

I love this team. The returners. The newcomers. The staff. It's ON!

I wish our championship teams had youtube back then to document their time as a Lady Vol like Kasi is doing now. Gold content right there!!!

Reactions: mlindsay
whatever happened to Kasi's neck should be an interesting story looked like she had stitches

Practice time, bonding time, love, love, love each other, ect., etc., etc..... Lets wait til the buzzer goes off a few time before we proclaim the a sisterhood of loving affection..

"The role of skeptic does not become you".....Savannah, you need to see the movie "The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao" and then you will be a believer...
drlao5GfIHnFiHio6m9qYN0Axr7PC4ce.jpg

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
"The role of skeptic does not become you".....Savannah, you need to see the movie "The Seven Faces of Dr. Lao" and then you will be a believer...
drlao5GfIHnFiHio6m9qYN0Axr7PC4ce.jpg
Try not to be a skeptic. At the same time try not to be too optimistic. More or less a glass half full type (not near empty nor near full). This seems to keep me from being overly sad/mad or a happy fool. The one line from a movie (the last I think) that has stuck to me like super glue; whispering in his ear "that all glory is fleeting". This line, if remembered can temper most situations.

Try not to be a skeptic. At the same time try not to be too optimistic. More or less a glass half full type (not near empty nor near full). This seems to keep me from being overly sad/mad or a happy fool. The one line from a movie (the last I think) that has stuck to me like super glue; whispering in his ear "that all glory is fleeting". This line, if remembered can temper most situations.

Savannah, you are a fine poster and I find no fault in anything you say.....This board is honored by your posts.......I'm not being facetious.....

There is more to the slave holding the crown above the conquering general's head and saying "all glory is fleeting" than the move "Patton" spoke of....

The slave was also reminding the general "he was only a man", and he was being allowed this exalted parade by the generosity of Cesar, and Cesar was a living god, not just a man...The general's fame would be fleeting (temporary), but Cesar's glory would live on forever, and the glory of Rome would forever endure.....

My family is from Rome...When I was a little boy, my father told me about the slave and the golden crown when we went and saw a Santa Clause parade...Imagine my surprise when I heard the same story, as an adult, when I saw the movie "Patton"....

His fame is not fleeting....
general_george_patton_a_p.jpg

Reactions: savannahfan
I also will go out on a limb and say that this team, in this crazy season, will be the best overall team we Lady Vols fans have been fortunate enough to root for since Tennessee's last national championship team. Yeah, I said it.

Heh. You may have said it, and I appreciate your enthusiasm, but those 2009 and 2010 teams were pretty impressively stacked and lost only six games in two years -- with only one conference loss. I want to say they were only a few more wins short of 70. Had Pat not fallen ill ... well, anyway. I'm all for being supportive but there's a very long way for Tennessee to get back to that kind of level. I don't know what the justification would be for thinking that they're somehow already back to that rarified air. A long way yet to go.

Last edited:
Savannah, you are a fine poster and I find no fault in anything you say.....This board is honored by your posts.......I'm not being facetious.....

There is more to the slave holding the crown above the conquering general's head and saying "all glory is fleeting" than the move "Patton" spoke of....

The slave was also reminding the general "he was only a man", and he was being allowed this exalted parade by the generosity of Cesar, and Cesar was a living god, not just a man...The general's fame would be fleeting (temporary), but Cesar's glory would live on forever, and the glory of Rome would forever endure.....

My family is from Rome...When I was a little boy, my father told me about the slave and the golden crown when we went and saw a Santa Clause parade...Imagine my surprise when I heard the same story, as an adult, when I saw the movie "Patton"....

His fame is not fleeting....
general_george_patton_a_p.jpg

Your "in-depth" description for this statement is is much appreciated. Hearing comments from this historic time from people who lived it is an honor for me. As to Gen. Patton, he is to me, one of the more interesting persons of the 20'th century. The movie, by the way is my or for sure one of my favorites. Thanks

VN Store

Back