Kasim Hill to Transfer

Or it could mean that Pruitt re-annointed JG as starting QB with no competition again like he did last spring.

I'll be JG's biggest fan once he starts performing up that 4* ranking+ 4 years of DI college experience level that he should be at by this point.

Till then, I can only judge him by his performance on the field, which in 2019 wasn't good enough to keep an unprepared true freshman on the bench without him getting back-to-back concussions.

The Bearded One speaks truth.

It’s another year in Club Gitmo, guys. #2 will be under center until he exhausts all 16 years of eligibility. And as a 15th year Senior, some will still be saying that THIS year, he “gets it”

There was no spring or summer camp. You confirmed that. So since no other QB on the roster could beat JG out and he led our team to the second best winning streak to end the season last year, why does it seem strange that Pruitt go with experience and production over inexperience and little production?
Stop

I thought this was a possibility. I'm glad he opted out early for his and the team's sake. I wish the young man well.

Reactions: SpookyAction
Which is the most likely scenario, one of our QBs "balling out" with no spring or summer camps, or Pruitt repeating what he did last year and anointing the best QB on the roster as the starter since there was no spring or summer camps?
fixed it for you

Good luck to the kid though. He didn't really have a shot. I see one more after this.
Really hate that aspect of all of this. There are bound to be some kids that could have practiced their way into some playing time that now we may never hear from.

Reactions: k-town_king
He’ll yeah they could have won the last 6 games without him. JG was not a difference in the 6 wins.

Conjecture king. Obviously the staff thought otherwise. If not, then another QB would have fond it. You and others who dog JG and give him zero credit for the wins but tons of blame for the losses continue to look dumb.

Best of luck to him whatever his reason for transferring is. Maybe he was too far down the depth chart. Hope he can find a program that will work out for him.
We are top-heavy on QB's right now with 4 on the roster. In another season we might be losing one, but this year is not normal.

VN Store

Back