karoline striplin's ability to hit the trail post three

mudcat1973

What i think will be a game changer in college is striplin's ability to hit the trail post three. " chris hansen editor of prospects nation.com said she strong in the post patient and has all the back to the basket tools you want for a player her age but the ease and accuracy of her jumper from long range will make her hard to guard. aalyay boston, cierra johnson, tamari key, faustine affuwe the most productive bigs in the sec right now and none of them shoot from long range. staff prospects nation and thats just the second half of the good thing's they say. so all you nay sayer's read it for yourself

physical interior performer with skilled foot work efficently finishes plays in the paint, defends in the block, mobie in uptempo game emeriging face up game, stock riser in the class 2021 { olson) espn evaluations
It has been awhile since we have had a player with her skills at the 5 in a long time. She can also play the 4 and will really help Key's offensive output.

Last edited:
striplin ; who is raked as one the naton's elite front court preps prospects nation.com. . brings legitmate size coupled with the ability to face up and be effive as well . productivity wise she's far along if not more than elizabeth kjttley was at the same stage in school . kitley is having a very strong freshmen campaign for virginia tech. barring anything unforseen, lady vol faithful should exspect the striplin when she arrives in knnxville. prospectsnation staff . my 2 cents i watch freshman game of her's on youtube she was force in paint then.

Reactions: Lucy and dtnvol
I've said it all along, she will be
DjU7.gif

Striplin shot just 11% (3 of 28) from three-point land this season (according to MaxPreps.com). She did, however, score 26.8 PPG and shoot 87% from the free throw line and 63% from the field, so putting the ball in the bucket is not an issue at that level.

She shot 29% as a junior, 14% as a sophomore, and 12% as a freshman.

She'll have to prove she can shoot it at a better clip [which she is very capable of doing] for Kellie to give her the green light to shoot threes. Would like to see her in the 30-35% range as a freshman from beyond the arc, which I think she is very capable of doing.

Her stats are pretty incredible. I was surprised she didn't get POY over Puckett because her numbers were bigger and her team had a better record.

Striplin shot just 11% (3 of 28) from three-point land this season (according to MaxPreps.com). She did, however, score 26.8 PPG and shoot 87% from the free throw line and 63% from the field, so putting the ball in the bucket is not an issue at that level.

She shot 29% as a junior, 14% as a sophomore, and 12% as a freshman.

She'll have to prove she can shoot it at a better clip [which she is very capable of doing] for Kellie to give her the green light to shoot threes. Would like to see her in the 30-35% range as a freshman from beyond the arc, which I think she is very capable of doing.

Her strong points, from the games I saw are: her mid-range game, back-to-the-basket scoring and ability to (assists) hit the kick-out pass to a shooter or drop pass into the post. She is also a very good shot-blocker and has excellent body control and timing on stopping drives. She is an all-around player...As far as I am concerned, shooting the 3 is a last option for her,,,which MAY change!??

It is Puckett who is the deep threat, as that kid can light it up from both mid-range and downtown

What i think will be a game changer in college is striplin's ability to hit the trail post three. " chris hansen editor of prospects nation.com said she strong in the post patient and has all the back to the basket tools you want for a player her age but the ease and accuracy of her jumper from long range will make her hard to guard. aalyay boston, cierra johnson, tamari key, faustine affuwe the most productive bigs in the sec right now and none of them shoot from long range. staff prospects nation and thats just the second half of the good thing's they say. so all you nay sayer's read it for yourself

She is a coach's kid.....I noticed she was different when she was in 8th grade at the state tourney in Bham

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back