Karoline miked up

NM,,,forget it,,,it's a coaching thing

1. you are not the only coach on here 2. it is a preference thing as Kellie is THE coach and that is HER preference but yes let’s forget it

appreciate your posts a lot of the time but sometimes you can come off as the end all be all and a bit condescending … ah well now i’m done

Last edited:
If Coach Kellie did not take the necessary precautions to prevent unnecessary injuries in practice, like the proper use of a contact pad, and KS were to get injured and maybe lost for the season, there would be an outcry of Lady Vol fans demanding Coach Kellie to be fired...

Also, potential recruits see how Coach Kellie protects her players from needless injuries...This has to be a positive in Coach Kellie's favor....
71vGuQL%2BgmL._AC_SL1428_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickster
If Coach Kellie did not take the necessary precautions to prevent unnecessary injuries in practice, like the proper use of a contact pad, and KS were to get injured and maybe lost for the season, there would be an outcry of Lady Vol fans demanding Coach Kellie fired...

Also, potential recruits see how Coach Kellie protects her players from needless injuries...This has to be a positive in Coach Kellie's favor....

Now GT someone made an observation about Justine in another thread please do not fly off the handle🤣 remember it’s just an observation from another team’s fan

LOL, i’m just yanking your chain and giving you a heads up. The observation was spot on though.

Volfan, that Rooster fan wants our coaching staff to mess with Justine's shooting stroke and maybe mess her up...That way she won't bomb them to second division when she gets here....

Coach Kellie has seen a lot of Justine, the girl with the flying ponytail, bombing 3 ball after 3 ball...If she's happy, then members of this board that think they know more than Coach Kellie, need to zip it...

Typical Cock fan...
tenor.gif

Volfan, that Rooster fan wants our coaching staff to mess with Justine's shooting stroke and maybe mess her up...That way she won't bomb them to second division when she gets here....

Coach Kellie has seen a lot of Justine, the girl with the flying ponytail, bombing 3 ball after 3 ball...If she's happy, then members of this board that think they know more than Coach Kellie, need to zip it...

Typical Cock fan...
tenor.gif
see my reply GT

If Coach Kellie did not take the necessary precautions to prevent unnecessary injuries in practice, like the proper use of a contact pad, and KS were to get injured and maybe lost for the season, there would be an outcry of Lady Vol fans demanding Coach Kellie fired...

Agree. Players need to be protected. Glad Kellie is the coach.

Agree. Players need to be protected. Glad Kellie is the coach.

Agreed! Stating a difference in philosophy is a way to go about things. May be even stating this is my preference because A, B, and/or C. But as long as i get to see her play healthy and she buries opponents in the pain I’m cool. The way Karoline moves is natural too. Nice to see from an incoming freshman

Volfan, when I was a golf hustler, whenever I ran into strong competition, I would often casually ask them how long have they had that hitch in their swing...The poor guy would start slicing and hooking the ball trying to correct a hitch he did not have...

I was taught this wonderful mind trick by a very famous golfer that is now retired from the PGA...He was known for his gabbing with other players...

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
Volfan, when I was a golf hustler, whenever I ran into strong competition, I would often casually ask them how long have they had that hitch in their swing...The poor guy would start slicing and hooking the ball trying to correct a hitch he did not have...

I was taught this wonderful mind trick by a very famous golfer that is now retired from the PGA...He was known for his gabbing with other players...

You see this in track and field too. People talk about PRs and their “target times”‘for the day. Sometimes it’s the most outrageous BS but it keeps on working for some reason like people don’t catch on lol

Reactions: GameTime
Did you notice how well TK moved on the run?

But she kept her arms shortened and ran like a girly girl. I can see them coaching her on the break to really use those arms to help her speed up a little.

Typical Cock fan...
tenor.gif

200w.gif

VN Store

Back