Kansas or Marquette?

GetEmVols

Do we want Kansas to win so we can see what we are made of? Or we want the “easier” opponent in Marquette?

Reactions: sport3500
Marquette remembered they are playing a basketball game. Likely gonna be too little too late. As much as enjoy seeing a super high ranked team go down, I want it to be us to take them down in a top 5 match up.

I know rankings wont be updated, but beating Kansas should be able to say we knocked off #1

Kansas will give us a good gauge of where we stand among the elite teams. i think we can play with them based on what I have watched tonight. Alexander will have to show up a lot better than he did tonight

Not impressed by Kansas. I feel we will match up well against them and they they will fold under a defense like our that will pressure them and push them around.

How is a place like Kansas still a dream school for kids now a days? It's kansas.... that could be said for so many "basketball schools"... college football recruiting makes so much more sense to me.

How is a place like Kansas still a dream school for kids now a days? It's kansas.... that could be said for so many "basketball schools"... college football recruiting makes so much more sense to me.

Well.....they are under investigation for involvement with the Adidas scandal..

Reactions: GRN1926
They have Oz

It will be another match up between Barnes and Self as Kansas and UT vie in the championship game on Friday. Happy Thanksgiving to Volnation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When, okay if, we beat Kansas, u all know how big that Vols-Zags game would/could be ? Maybe even a 1-2 match-up, everybody would be talking about it. Would really help recruiting

When, okay if, we beat Kansas, u all know how big that Vols-Zags game would/could be ? Maybe even a 1-2 match-up, everybody would be talking about it. Would really help recruiting
It will be massive. Gotta hold up our end.

VN Store

Back