Kansas City Royals

Makes a potent lineup even more formidable.

Kila couldn't hit a curveball.

Moose will be even more highly touted.

This team is going to be scary good if the baseball gods don't attack in the next few years.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Kind of glad for a rain out. This series with Detroit wasn't going too well.

Also -- Cain hit for the cycle, a grand slam, and had 7 steaks last night.

This team is going to be scary good if the baseball gods don't attack in the next few years.

Posnanski's column about them winning the Series in 2015 was annoying at first, but I've got to admit it's got a lot of increasingly realistic qualities to it. It might be a year or two, but they're about to take over the Central.

Vin Mazzaro's pitching line tonight:

2.1 IP, 11 H, 14 ER, 3 BB.
baseballbugsanimated.gif

Sad part is the fact that he wasn't the starter. He was scheduled to pitch tomorrow after Davies' start tonight. Well, he didn't even last an inning.

My feelings on the matter:

1304768830789.gif

Davies left the first with the bases loaded. He couldn't even find the strike-zone. 3 BB.

Mazzaro demoted to Omaha. Davies sent to the DL. Tejada activated and Everett Teaford called up.

Good news Royals fans. Danny Duffy has been called up. He'll make you forget about Mazarro quickly.

Why in hell did they leave him out there like that. Surely their bullpen wasn't that taxed. What a crap call by the manager, and/or pitching coach. Stuff like that is detrimental to the season as a whole IMO. Wow!

Sad part is the fact that he wasn't the starter. He was scheduled to pitch tomorrow after Davies' start tonight. Well, he didn't even last an inning.

My feelings on the matter:

1304768830789.gif

What is that? A hopping contest?

Why in hell did they leave him out there like that. Surely their bullpen wasn't that taxed. What a crap call by the manager, and/or pitching coach. Stuff like that is detrimental to the season as a whole IMO. Wow!

Didn't want to waste a pitcher on a lost day. That said, I dont agree with humiliating the kid like that in the least.

VN Store

Back