Kamara on bama sideline?

MAYBE if we are ever in that position he'd be on our sidelines too! But first we got to make it there! I mean he did transfer from Alabama so grow some nuts and get over it. And first and foremost be VFL and f*** everything else. #GBO!!

Reactions: TennMan101
Grounds for VFL removal?
It was certainly a poor choice. Many others have been smarter and been spared the backlash. Maybe he’ll learn from it. Although I don’t recall him coming around the program after college and he didn’t have much nice to say about Butch. Oh well. I guess he got to see them get whipped up close.

Half the ones complaining about this were probably pulling for Bama last night themselves.

Gotta love it.
There’s a difference between pulling for Bama and actually running through the tunnel with them.

That said, I can forgive Kamara for a lot, and certainly for this.

A volunteer on the bama sideline is crazy considering the historic rivalry between the 2 universities.

Do you know who Doug Dickey is? I mean, come on. If I were invited, I’d go, and I’d wear orange. Probably be an awesome experience.

I hereby banish Alvin Kamara from VFL. He does not represent loyalty. He does not give his all to Tennessee. Mr. Kamara.........you are BANISHED!

I’m really thankful for Kamara’s contribution to our team when he played here. I’m fine with him sitting or standing wherever he wants to, purchasing furniture from other outlets than the Brown Squirrel and drinking non-Mayfield milk products.

Everybody needs to get off Kamara about standing on the Bama sideline. Hell, I’d stand on the Bama sideline vs Ga.

VN Store

Back