Kamara on bama sideline?

I'm not seeing the issue. He's a former player of the team, who has friends associated with them. It's not like he had the choice to be on UT's sideline for the national championship.

Kamara cruising the sideline during a high profile national level event - I say KUDOS my friend !!!
It's one of the perks of being one of the best in the world at your job...enjoy it while you can.

If this was Bama playing Uni-directional State and Kamara is hanging with the team, then I might have a slight issue.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Unbelievable how some on here are crying and making a fool of themselves because he was on the Bama sideline! So what!! Those that are claiming they have an issue are either just trolling or are the biggest fools going into 2022!!

Reactions: VolFaninFla
I would have liked to have been at that game with sideline view. Does that make me not a VFL. Dang tickets started at $1,000

A bunch of snowflakes in this forum. Can't handle that a former Vol might still have some good friends from his days at Bama.

WHAT A TRAITOR! HOW DARE HE HAVE FRIENDS!!!!!

Yeah. They may not believe this, but I have friends from UGA and Bama:cool:

He went with Mark Ingram and didn’t wear any Bama colors. Who cares? He is a VFL and a positive ambassador for our program.
A volunteer on the bama sideline is crazy considering the historic rivalry between the 2 universities.

Do y'all also get mad at Peyton Manning for literally being everywhere? How dare he give Kenny Pickett any advice at all. Must secretly be a Pitt fan. :rolleyes:

VN Store

Back