Kalynn Howard...

GameTime

This girl at least deserves her own Thread....

She is all ball and no one is even recruiting her....That's nuts.
1c3d6ffe_360.jpg

Reactions: Ladyvol777
Delete this. We are not recruiting this young lady. She has one division 2 offer. Wish the best for her!

I’ve been a member for over a year (not months) and I read almost every day. I don’t post much. You said she “deserves” her own thread so I disagree that a non division 1 player does. Obviously no offense to her, but let’s keep the board relevant. I enjoy reading your posts overall GameTime.

I’ve been a member for over a year (not months) and I read almost every day. I don’t post much. You said she “deserves” her own thread so I disagree that a non division 1 player does. Obviously no offense to her, but let’s keep the board relevant. I enjoy reading your posts overall GameTime.

Everything is cool....Forget about it........
Just don't tell people to delete Threads...She was being discussed in the Wiggins Thread, so I gave her her own Thread so not to hijack Wiggins thread..

In any event, let's move on...Welcome to the board.

Know her personally. She can go for sure.

WB, are you being positive about the Howard girl? Her video's are fabulous....I'm not saying she is going to be a LV, but the girl can shoot and plays very hard.....

Her own thread here is not asking too much....

Reactions: StrangeVol
WB, are you being positive about the Howard girl? Her video's are fabulous....I'm not saying she is going to be a LV, but the girl can shoot and plays very hard.....

I linked her video to a coach I know GT
Mid-major level D1

At least we can take a shot at helping the kid
;o)

I’m saying she can play! She’s a hell of an athlete, great softball player too.

This is where video of players competing against more elite competition becomes valuable. Highlight films...and this applies to all athletes...are just what they claim to be.

Howard may be the real deal. If so, I'd love to see her in orange. On this board, we've had supporters of current TN high school players such as Ace Strickland, Karly Weathers, Edie Darby, and others. They all look good in isolated highlight reels, and they may all be gems...but actyally seeing how they perform against other athletes headed for top D-1 schools lets us know how far their skill levels have developed and how they stack up against consistently-good athletes.

She looks better then anything we have now. We have no one with her ball handling, decision making, and shooting skills at PG.

This is where video of players competing against more elite competition becomes valuable. Highlight films...and this applies to all athletes...are just what they claim to be.

Howard may be the real deal. If so, I'd love to see her in orange. On this board, we've had supporters of current TN high school players such as Ace Strickland, Karly Weathers, Edie Darby, and others. They all look good in isolated highlight reels, and they may all be gems...but actyally seeing how they perform against other athletes headed for top D-1 schools lets us know how far their skill levels have developed and how they stack up against consistently-good athletes.

I would agree. She looks like she has game, but it’s really tough to gauge when she isn’t playing against a better benchmark. I see kids that show up to camp feeling like a big shot with all their buddies following them around. They spend the next few days getting humbled. You’re only as good as your best competitor. Doesn’t mean she doesn’t have it, but when she is just playing small school ball it’s going to be tough for her to get a second look from most programs.

VN Store

Back