Kaidon Salter suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great. Just lovely. Kaidon is suspended from the team. Talk about a terrible way to start spring practice. Please, please let this not be associated with the drug deal gone bad, otherwise he is probably gone.
People didn't want to hear it but he was not likely to factor this year regardless. He needs arm development and time to make the mental adjustment to CFB.

You are right though. His rope could be shorter than others since he's a Fr. I'm not sure how CJH handles things like that. I believe some places start Fr off on "probation" to keep them from developing bad habits.

The suspensions indicate they did something wrong and the reports mostly true. Get off your santimonius high horse.
The suspensions happened because they have to happen. You can’t have someone actively working out and being around individuals who are under investigation for a crime.

Reactions: kcvols1
Oh great. Just lovely. Kaidon is suspended from the team. Talk about a terrible way to start spring practice. Please, please let this not be associated with the drug deal gone bad, otherwise he is probably gone.
Welp, this is why we have 4 QBs on the roster.

He went with his newly-met companion to the store before then finding out he was a drug user. Salter, on the other hand, chose to accompany his newly-met drug-using/seeking companions to a place where they were planning an assault and robbery.

That's why it's a flawed analogy.

I guess you've never found yourself in a situation where someone you were with was doing something that you had no prior awareness of until it was already happening. It's really not uncommon at all. I've personally never been in hand cuffs, never been detained by the police, never been arrested. But in my younger days I definitely came into contact with people who I learned to avoid. Usually I learned that lesson in person. I don't know if Salter is guilty of anything and I don't really care. But he should be given the benefit of the doubt, IMO, until the investigation is concluded.

I guess you've never found yourself in a situation where someone you were with was doing something that you had no prior awareness of until it was already happening. It's really not uncommon at all. I've personally never been in hand cuffs, never been detained by the police, never been arrested. But in my younger days I definitely came into contact with people who I learned to avoid. Usually I learned that lesson in person. I don't know if Salter is guilty of anything and I don't really care. But he should be given the benefit of the doubt, IMO, until the investigation is concluded.
Where’s the fun in that? Burn em at the stake! If they’re not witches, they won’t survive!
- Sockeye prolly

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back